Nosto

Product Recommendations, Merchandising, A/B Testing & more.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Zooomberg

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Nice App....but very very expensive......i would have continued using this app if the pricing was lower or even a fixed monthly price.....but otherwise I found it very expensive

Trilaya Com

Completely wrecked my FB ad account. Don't walk... RUN from Nosto.

Justfoureyes Com

Time spent using app About 1 hour

NO WAY! This thing only created massive errors and did not work at all. Talked to customer support with no help. Not worth our time.

Taft Clothing

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

We have had a lot of success with Nosto. I have been looking for a good personalization app that conforms well to my site theme and this has added some great upselling options for our customers. I have worked extensively with the Nosto team and they have been a huge help. 5 stars all around.

Citiesocial

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 2 years

We've been using Nosto for 2 months now, and we love the app. Key benefits/observations:

1) Instituted product recommendations and saw immediate lift (~10%) in AOV and sales conversion.

2) Customizable recommendation logic to cater to different situations and needs (e.g., cart page - can show what ppl who bought the item within your cart also bought, product page - upsell related products, only recommend products w specific tag/filter)

3) Nosto's analytics offer insight into health of sales funnel and helped us to identify other areas of our shop that needed work (e.g., abandoned cart rate was high, so we instituted guest checkout, greatly improving conversion).

4) Strong support team that is proactive in helping us get the most out of Nosto. They are also active in building additional functionality (e.g., recently launched personalized pop ups/emails) vs. pure maintenance.

5) Clean UI and friendly UX

Overall: a well built app, supported by active/competent team, that delivers hard dollar results.

Nijala

OMG !!! i am really pissed off with this app ! This is the first bad experience i had with an app on shopify
First it took a while to get the app : a lot of problems and back and forth
the support told me that the app is working but finally not

After a loooooooooong wait, when i finally get the app, the trial time was over, even when i have never use the app,
And the worst, the app caused some troubles on my website and Nosto support don't answer my email.

Nosto support, if you read me, fix the problem you did on my website !

Nijala website

Luxedy

Location Belgium

NOSTO is making our website much more user friendly. The recommendations are spot on and are helping our shoppers to navigate in our shop. The best app I downloaded so far.

Herb's Fortune

This may be the best app for Shopify. 1) Functional. As best as we can tell, it does it's job, making our website more user-friendly and increasing average order size. 2) Good bang for your buck. We have been satisfied with our return given the monthly costs. 3) Great customer service and support website. These folks respond quickly, and their support page actually predicts what you are looking for. I am just thoroughly impressed.

Paul Evans

Time spent using app Over 1 year

love this app. great support. increased conversion rate. better use of real estate on website.

Vsoft-Comfort Shoes Online Malaysia

Location Malaysia

I Already Sent out email for 2 times asking for help but there is no one reply to me. i only receive this mail 2 times. Review & Review.... but where is the help?????

support@nosto.com via zendesk.com
18:12 (21 hours ago)

to me
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#17356) has been received and is being reviewed by Nosto support staff.

Did you know that self-help knowledge articles, technical documentation, videos, and other support documentation is available at http://support.nosto.com/

To add additional comments, reply to this email or click the link below: