Notifications

Notifications

by Modd Apps Inc.

Send messages to anyone, anywhere, anytime

Crew No 9

This app is quite versatile and adaptable. Max has been a great help to my customization. Highly recommend.

The Best Gift Ever :)

This app is great for any business that has a unique use case with their order fulfillment and we use it to notify us of many different order traits so that everyone on our team can know!

wswoman.cl

La aplicación es muy buena y las personas de soporte muy rápidos y amables , lo recomiendo 100% además no es difícil de utilizar.

OmieLife

I installed the Notifications app to set up an email specifically for our wholesale customers. The set up requires some technical understanding of Liquid but the customer support I received from the Notifications team was excellent! Sim helped me set up the callback exactly the way we wanted it and was incredibly patient and helpful throughout the set up process. Highly recommend!

Rootland

I was looking for a certain functionality for my Shopify store and couldn't find for SEVEN months.. Moddapp Notifications not only solved my issue but they were there 1000% with amazing customer support! Seriously guys.. they have the answers! Check them out for any features you need on your store.. it's quite possible they will have an app developed already for that!

Billy's Bakery

Great customer service; Jason was timely and on-point. I would highly recommend this app for setting order notifications. Thanks!

Changing The Present

This great app lets us send emails (or do other things) to customers, vendors, or whomever we want, saying whatever we want, whenever we want. A special email to a customer who buys a specific product. An email to a vendor when a specific item is ordered. Whatever you want. And the support is beyond awesome! (We also use their app, Gift Reggie. Another great one).

BilligBlomst

Notifications has made managing my business much more easy. A whole sector of manual labour has now been automized and I couldn't be happier. The support is incredible, they are so quick to respond and their knowledge is infinite.
I owe a huge thank you to Max who helped me through some technical issues.
This is the greatest experience I've ever had with a third-party Shopify app.

Siempre Natural

Great support, amazing App. These guys deserve 1000 stars!
They helped and until we found the solution!

Goodee

The App works great, and the team is very helpful when you have a specific request ! They helped me adding a tag on Order with out of stock items. It's saving us a lot of time ! Thanks again

Previous 1 3 4