Notifications

Notifications

by eShopAdmin Inc.

Send messages to anyone, anywhere, anytime

Chung Hua Stone Kitchen Inc.

Phenomenal Support. The team is quick and responsive and is very willing to help with any problem. If you need callback functionalities, give this app a try. Easy setup.

gestalten-development

The support of eShopAdmin Inc. is outstanding. They have a solution for every problem and they are a huge help with the configuration.
The app handles even complex xml files and if you have worked into the liquid code, it can also be easily edited.
I can recommend both the app and the team of eShopAdmin Inc. with the best of conscience. Keep up the great work guys!

IQOS 3

What a GREAT app and support, don’t hesitate to try it!!

Notifications by eShopAdmin and Xporter Data Export Tool are fantastic apps if you are looking to integrate Shopify with a warehouse.

Both app have different tools, so check with the support team and they will be able to help you.

I was looking for a SFTP/XML file for every order, capturing an specific number of fields from shipping, billing, payments information and some other specific requirements from the customer.

The support has been incredible in order to meet all the requirements. Samuel has been my POC and has been super helpful.

Party Savers

We use a lot of apps for our store but with Notifications, it has been one of the best by far. Mainly because of the customer service which is definitely beyond exceptional and the team has a solution for almost any issue that comes up. Really Happy!

Nostalgia Cases

Couldnt recommend this app any more. The customer service is beyond exceptional and the app itself has helped to automate a whole host of different elements of our business. Keep up the great work guys!

Labeldaddy

Great app that eShopAdmin was able to help me implement a very custom solution for a reasonable price. Could not recommend enough!

Comcastmerch

We couldn't be happier with the way eshopadmin has been able to help us. Adam has been amazing to work with and quick to respond. I would recommend this app to anyone that needs shopify orders converted into an XML doc for communication into a third party software.
We will be using their services for other projects.
Best regards,
J

Oceanside Photo Telescope

This app is fantastic! It can do so many custom things that Shopify does not do. We set up so many rules for when certain products sell so that we can be notified when it happens. This does the trick and works great at a cheap price! And their customer service team is great with setting up anything you need. I am not an expert with coding by any means so I just tell them what I need and they help me set it up! Big thank you to this entire team. Keep it up and make more apps for us to use!!!

Feature Sneaker Boutique

5 stars for this app and for their team. They were able to help us customize some fantastic Shopify options that were unique for our business.

Sunfishcellars

This app does just want we wanted and the support team was amazing to deal with.

Previous 1 3