Use Social Proof in seconds
Nudgify identifies the most effective messages for each page type. You can activate suggested notifications in seconds or create your own.
Boost conversions in minutes
Our Nudge Marketing notifications influence hesitating visitors to convert them into buyers, boosting sales and reducing your bounce rates
Nudgify is always optimising
No need to keep checking your performance. Nudgify automatically assesses which nudges convert best. Just set up and leave them running!
About Nudgify Social Proof, FOMO...
UPDATE - 18 SEPT 2018
7 more languages are available for the standard notifications (Social Proof, Urgency, Scarcity notifications):
- Portugese (Portugal)
- Portugese (Brazil)
Meet Nudgify - The Nudge Marketing App
Nudge More Buyers With Nudge Marketing Notifications & Sales popups
Sales popups show as a notification in the corner of the screen :
- Popularity Nudge - Harness social proof (28 people recently viewed this product)
- Order Soon Nudge - Create urgency (For delivery tomorrow? Order in 1h 32mins)
- Low Stock Nudge - Nudge hesitating browsers (‘Order now! Only 2 left in stock’)
- Custom Nudges - Get creative (E.g, price guarantees to special offers)
Simple, Easy-to-use Features
- Drag & Drop Workspace - Setup Nudges in minutes and activate with one click.
- Proven Tactics - Social Proof, Urgency, Scarcity, Pain of Paying, Authority and more.
- Full Customisation - Colour, copy, and display position. Even remove the branding
- Unlimited Nudges - No limits on how many custom notifications you can create.
- Accelerated Mode - Speed up the display of nudges for even greater impact!
- Speaking Your Language - Pre-generated nudges in 7 Asian languages
- Double Impact Nudges - Trigger two nudges at once, for greater impact
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Overall rating Based on 7 reviews
Most recent reviews
This is a good app, however, adding more than one nudge to a page won't trigger one nudge each time the page loads. It will trigger them one after the other before the user has clicked off or reloaded the page. I set 4 nudges on my home page and it spat them out one after the other without refreshing the page.
It should have the option to display one nudge > refresh > a different nudge > refresh > a different nudge, and so on..
Also the "get free delivery when you spend X" nudge doesn't change if you offer free delivery, you can't set it to 0. You have to create a custom nudge, which is kind of annoying.
Other than that, it's good.
I hate that this app currently has a 4.5 star rating. Extremely great app, recommended for all, does the work of many apps combined and deserves 5 stars
Easy to install and customize and looks clean and fresh on your website. The only not so ideal part is it picks up your currency and country so sets a condition for one of the (free delivery/ "pain")pop-ups. best way is to write one out yourself!