Nudgify Social Proof+Sales Pop

Nudgify Social Proof+Sales Pop | Reviews

by Convertize

Sales Pop Up, Recent Sales, Social Proof, Discount Popup, FOMO

Heartland Fine Jewelry

Great App- Looking forward to utilizing with our online store. Nudgify offers a very unique service.

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much for you kind review! We're excited to have you on board. If you need help discovering the range of Social Proof and FOMO Nudges we offer, don't hesitate to reach out to us via the live chat!

Seasons Love Your Skin

The most creative and effective app for social proof, it increases us at least 7% our sales in the first month

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your amazing 5-star review! We're so excited to see that the Nudges are increasing your sales – with the Sales Pops triggering a Social Proof effect and the Order Soon Nudges urging your visitors to buy now!

WaterGuru

This app is great and less expensive than a lot of the other apps out there. It did all of the same features as the more expensive apps.

November 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you like our app and all it's features. We do our best to make sure Nudgify is, and remains, the Social Proof app with the best value for money on the Shopify App Store!

BraveStaves

Super easy setup it only took minutes to create my first nudges. It looks like it is ticking all the boxes so far.

November 30, 2021

Thanks for leaving us such a great review! We're glad to hear you enjoy how quick and easy it is to create Nudges with our Social Proof & FOMO app!

Diamo Baby

i installed now. looks great. thanks for app. i need to conversion. i need money. thanks for all apps.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're glad that you like our app!

Spritmo

Just set up my first nudge and boom it works. Now let's wait for conversions!
I wish everything in life would be this easy :-)

May 26, 2021

YES! This is exactly the reaction we do it all for! :) We are so happy to hear that you enjoy how easy it is to turn your Shopify store data into Social Proof and FOMO Nudges. Thank you so much for reviewing our app - we really appreciate it!

TeknoCorp

Muy buen producto, me parece bastante útil y necesario para crear una buena experiencia al cliente. Lo recomiendo!!

May 26, 2021

Thank you for reviewing and recommending our app! It makes us happy to hear that our Nudges can contribute to creating a good experience for your customers.

¡Gracias por revisar y recomendar nuestra aplicación! Nos alegra saber que nuestros Nudges pueden contribuir a crear una buena experiencia para sus clientes

MDbabyclothingstore

So far this app is very easy to use and clear instructions of how to use i am very happy with my purchase

May 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're glad to hear you find it easy to add Social Proof and FOMO to your store with our app. Welcome on board! :)

Vibrama

Easy to use, the app is very innovative and different from others. I recommend 100%. Different types of tools tu choose.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review- and for recommending our app! We are excited to hear that our app stands out, and that you like the wide range of Social Proof & FOMO notifications we offer!

premiumdzerieni.lv

Interestingly, they disabled possibility to leave a reply, when I gave this through their app. It looks that someone doesnt want to show the bad reviews, eh? So, here it is It does what it says and works without problems. But it heavily lacks important metric to be considered really useful as sales booster and call included analytics as "advanced" when it is barely basic. ❗-1) It counts only "interactions" which includes clicks and mouse-overs. There is a big difference to mousover and click, so it should be separated. So its not sure how the "assisted sales" got assisted to be called so. ❗-2) It offers only 7, 15 and 30 days lookback window, with daily overview in table. It misses a graphic overview in today (by time) and custom date ranges or at least - custom range up to 90Days. ❗-3) Its not possible to see how users interacted through specific categories or types. Its a shame, that I cant know which of these "nudges" and where they plays major role in conversion assisting. All of these is important metrics which is not discussable, so for each minus one star, because they lowering this usability. +1) As I said- overall it works without problems. I havent noticed any flaws or technical malfunctions. +2) I like the wide range of notification types offered, but it is not possible to fully use their potential because of above mentioned minuses. We gave the chance to prove this by taking a test period for 9$/month and for this money it is worth it.
Idea for improvement - make the chance for editing nudges by the categories/pages where they are shown. I want my nudges to be editable in custom colors, when it comes for pages such as cart/checkout/thankyou.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and useful suggestions for improvement - especially with regard to analytics! We have several new metrics for our analytics in the pipeline and we will be taking your suggestions into consideration when implementing these. We hope the improvements will earn all three stars back.

Please know that you can always contact us via our support chat with any suggestions or requests – we are always happy to add good user suggestions to our roadmap!

It is great to hear that you like the variety of Nudge types we offer and that you find it worth it to try out our app on a paid plan!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7