Nudgify Social Proof & FOMO

Nudgify Social Proof & FOMO

by Convertize

Sales Pop, Recent Sales, Order Soon, Stock, FOMO notifications

AQ Online

Installed the app because it seemed really good. However, once installed and set up none of the nudges worked as they were not showing up on my website. Stupidly, I upgraded hoping to see some results and have more access to the app and still, nothing was showing on my site. When I looked at my dashboard. It said my nudge only had one impression. At this point, I then immediately uninstalled the app. I have seen been trying to get a refund for the upgrade of which I only used for less than 24 hours and they're refusing to do this. The whole experience has been a wasted effort and a waste of money. I certainly do not recommend this app.

January 8, 2021

I am sorry to hear you upgraded in vain to try and make your Nudges show! Our Nudges use real data from your store and don't show right away if you don't have e.g. new purchases yet. We have now refunded you. In the future, please don't hesitate to ask for help via our live support chat. We would have been able to help you make your Nudges show without any need to upgrade!

Petal by Rose Gold

Cool App, enjoy the productivity of it. I like how it creates a sense of urgency when shoppers are on my online store. Highly Recommend!

January 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a great review - and for recommending Nudgify! It's exciting to hear that our Nudges are productive for your store, creating a sense of urgency around the purchase decision.

The Food Folks

This app has excellent flexibility , other apps prove no match to amount of popups and what popups we need to show on which page.
Good Support as well , Most recommended Nudge App for FOMO and social proof

January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback - and for recommending our app! We aim to provide a full range of Nudge types, with Social Proof and FOMO, but also Urgency, Friction, and UX notifications. We're glad you like it, and always happy to help in our live chat!

Mama D. Boutiques

I used this app for the first time tonight to help generate more sale on my Shopify store. Thank You

January 7, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! Nudgify helps you increase your sales by up to 15% with a variety of Social Proof and FOMO notifications. We hope you enjoy turning more visitors into customers :)

LEFT ON THREAD

This App seems great! I was a little disappointed to see they in fact do not have a free plan, although it was advertised. Cannot wait to see how this helps with my conversions!

January 5, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a great review! We do offer a free plan: when you install the app, you are automatically on our free forever plan :) Don't hesitate to get in touch via our live chat if you need some assistance. Enjoy Nudging more visitors into customers!

Toddle Toys

It looks like a good app. Still haven't completed set up and it's already asking for a review so, we'll see...

January 4, 2021

Thank you for your review and feedback! We look forward to an update once you have used our app for longer. In the meantime, don't hesitate to get in touch via our support chat if you need any help - we're always happy to assist!

Skullz Inc.

This app works great and has an excellent and easy to learn user interface. Keep up the great work guys.

December 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Great to hear that you like the user interface and are enjoying our Social Proof & FOMO app. We certainly will - adding new features and Nudge types continuously :)

Vital Army Official

Amazing app, it's really easy to use, and it's worth its price totally, it boosted our sales, we actually noticed a difference between using it for social proof and not.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear the Social Proof Nudges are making a difference to your sales — and that you like the ease of use. We aim for Nudgify to be the most user friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify App Store!

CelebrityMane

I used this app help me inform customers about delays in shipping due to covid and alert them that they can pay in 3 installments. It's a really nice little app

October 27, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! It's nice to hear that you are making such good use of our Custom Nudges, creating your own message to improve the UX of your store

violet and clover

I just found this tool and I'm super excited! Can't wait to see the results of all the sells I will get!

October 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback - we're excited for you! Enjoy nudging your visitors into customers with our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges :)

Previous 1 3 4 5