Nudgify ‑ Social Proof & More

Nudgify ‑ Social Proof & More

by Convertize

Social Proof, Sales Pop Up, Recent Sales, FOMO, Urgency

AquaKini

Easily the best app there is on the shopify market. This seems like something that is simply put a no brainer.

Royal Sports Profits

I think this is the perfect app for what I need to get new users into buying my website. Even when I am at a new business without any customers, I believe this is going to give the illusion of my business seems a lot bigger.

Alilight.net

I really appreciate this app works best
Amazing app 5 stars claps outstanding work thanks for sharing!

Dynamic Distraction

good want to change colors to match my store though.................................................

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

I love this app and have recommended it to at least 10 of my teammates!!! It’s a easy to install, setup nudges and it really is a great social boost. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to help me improve on my sells and it's working excellent. I strongly recommend it.

i

Xanitys

Updated review after being contacted about issue. Does what it says. Good Icons, just wish it was a perm tab underneath products and not a floating notification that disappears.

Overall, good app if thats what your looking for.

Adarsh Akshat Agro

Easy to use dashboard, meets requirement. You can show customised message on different pages based on your requirement

Balm House

This is a good app, however, adding more than one nudge to a page won't trigger one nudge each time the page loads. It will trigger them one after the other before the user has clicked off or reloaded the page. I set 4 nudges on my home page and it spat them out one after the other without refreshing the page.

It should have the option to display one nudge > refresh > a different nudge > refresh > a different nudge, and so on..

Also the "get free delivery when you spend X" nudge doesn't change if you offer free delivery, you can't set it to 0. You have to create a custom nudge, which is kind of annoying.

Other than that, it's good.

Devotedwear

I hate that this app currently has a 4.5 star rating. Extremely great app, recommended for all, does the work of many apps combined and deserves 5 stars

Previous 1