Social Proof & Sales Pop Nudge

Social Proof & Sales Pop Nudge

by Convertize

Sales Pop, Recent Sales, Order Soon, Stock, FOMO Notifications

Fueg Check

It looks as if it'd work well but even after i save the nudges, they just won't show up on my store. It says they should appear on the site but doesn't at all.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review - it’s what helps us to keep improving our app!

We looked into it for you and saw that you added Recent Activity Nudges to a brand new store. These Nudges display Social Proof by collecting data on real-time purchases. With a new store, there are not enough recent purchases to display yet. That is why the Nudges are not showing.

To show the Nudges, you can simply wait for the sales to come in and be tracked by the app. You can read how it works in our documentation: https://www.nudgify.com/docs/knowledge-base/recent-activity-summary-shopify/. Hope this helps!

Shopeasybaby

I used this app to help me get my dashboard organized. It comes with a lot of features as instant messaging so I can message my customers

Uprising Food, Inc.

Excellent app! It's smartly designed and so easy to use. I'm afraid to A/B test it because I'm too afraid of losing sales without it.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the ease of use and sales increase! We previously found that Social Proof and FOMO notifications increase conversion rates by between 3.2% and 29.7%!

AquaKini

Easily the best app there is on the shopify market. This seems like something that is simply put a no brainer.

Royal Sports Profits

I think this is the perfect app for what I need to get new users into buying my website. Even when I am at a new business without any customers, I believe this is going to give the illusion of my business seems a lot bigger.

Alilight.net

I really appreciate this app works best
Amazing app 5 stars claps outstanding work thanks for sharing!

Dynamic Distraction

good want to change colors to match my store though.................................................

February 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing both your positive and constructive feedback. We are glad to hear that you like Nudgify! We always welcome feature suggestions with open arms - they are key in improving our app. If you have any suggestions in addition to our current feature for custom highlight colors, we’d love to hear them!

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

I love this app and have recommended it to at least 10 of my teammates!!! It’s a easy to install, setup nudges and it really is a great social boost. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your fantastic review and for recommending us to the rest of your team! Offering any store owner an easy way to get a great social boost is what we created Nudgify for. If you are interested in Social Proof specifically, you might enjoy reading the Ultimate Guide to Social Proof 2020: https://www.nudgify.com/social-proof/.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to help me improve on my sells and it's working excellent. I strongly recommend it.

i

February 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review and recommending Nudgify! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the increase in sales. If you want to maximize your results, this article about using social proof to grow your business might be of interest to you: www.nudgify.com/social-proof-marketing/

Xanitys

Updated review after being contacted about issue. Does what it says. Good Icons, just wish it was a perm tab underneath products and not a floating notification that disappears.

Overall, good app if thats what your looking for.

Previous 1