4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of customizable social proof notifications, such as "Recent Sales" and "Low Stock" alerts. They appreciate its professional look, easy setup, and affordability, with multiple automations available in the free version. Many report significant sales boosts and improved conversion rates, attributing these to increased customer confidence. The app is also praised for its clear pricing, excellent tutorials, and responsive support.

January 14, 2024

Easy to use and adjust settings, even on free plan. Love that I can customise the colour of my nudges on free plan also, and choose which pages on my website to show nudges with different target actions for conversion. Great app, would highly recommend.

Bounde
5 months using the app
Convertize replied January 15, 2024

Hi Bounde, thank you for your amazing feedback. Happy you're enjoying all our functionalities on Nudgify. We're going to be rolling out more along the way so sit tight and enjoy the ride ;)
Cheers

November 9, 2023

Be ware, I have been contacting the support team for more than 2 months now. The app has been charging me 30 dollars for consecutive 6 months now while i'm on the free plan. I've been waiting to reactivate the app once i need drain more traffic with ad budget. I asked to be reimbursed but zero replies from the support team.

Taiga
Morocco
12 months using the app
Convertize replied November 10, 2023

Dear Taiga

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced, we understand the frustration this billing issue has caused.
From our investigation, we can see you activated your subscription charge November 15th 2022, but can see no record of a cancelled subscription up until November 13th 2023. We have escalated this to Shopify however as they handle all billing with merchants directly, and they would be contacting you for further investigation.

Thank you for your understanding.
Bolanle from Nudgify

September 18, 2023

Easy to use, does what it says. I think I'll need the paid membership though to help polish my store, the free stuff is a little annoying on the shop
But if I can get some sales I'll upgrade

HamsEasyTech
17 days using the app
Convertize replied September 19, 2023

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you find Nudgify easy to use.
We completely understand that the free version may come with some minor inconveniences. We designed it to provide a taste of what's possible. Here's to hoping Nudgify helps drive those sales, and we look forward to assisting you on your journey. Should you have any questions or need further support, don't hesitate to reach out.

October 30, 2023

Excelente app. me gusta como se ve.

PUNTO PECAS BOUTIQUE
24 days using the app
Convertize replied November 1, 2023

Gracias por tu increíble reseña, nos alegra que te encante nuestra app.

March 27, 2023

I recently started using the Nudgify app on my Shopify webstore and I have been thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. The app provides various types of social proof notifications that help to increase customer confidence and boost sales.

One of the features that I particularly love is the "Recent Sales" notification, which displays real-time information about recent purchases made by other customers. This creates a sense of urgency and FOMO (fear of missing out) in potential customers, which encourages them to make a purchase.

I also appreciate the "Low Stock" notification, which alerts customers when a product is running low in stock. This can create a sense of urgency and prompt customers to make a purchase before the product sells out.

Overall, I think the Nudgify app is a valuable addition to any Shopify webstore. It is easy to use, customizable, and provides a range of social proof notifications that can significantly improve conversion rates. I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner looking to boost their sales and improve their customer experience.

Exclusio
India
13 days using the app
Convertize replied March 31, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your amazing and detailed review, you just made our day here at Nudgify and we truly appreciate it :)

April 18, 2023

Dificuldade na lingua estabelecida, configuração com tema e desconto do check out, vou continuar tentando

Tu és Pet Store
Brazil
9 months using the app
Convertize replied April 19, 2023

Hi there, thank you for your review.
We apologize that you experienced some difficulty in using Nudgify and express our appreciation that you're willing to keep trying with us. Please know that our support channels are always open to help you with everything you need while using Nudgify
To help with your language and theme configuration issues, please visit our knowledge base at https://www.nudgify.com/docs/knowledge-base/customizing-nudges/

April 10, 2023

Adding this adds that extra level of social proof that my sales page was missing. Highly recommend!

Contracts Market
27 days using the app
Convertize replied April 11, 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for your amazing review! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Nudgify and would highly recommend.

Best

April 10, 2023

its a great app and really easy to use, and its free but you can also get the plan if you want more but overall it's a great app to have especially if you want more social proof for your customer.

RarityRealm
20 days using the app
Convertize replied April 11, 2023

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a positive review! We take pride in providing high-quality and easy social proof for all of our customers, and we're glad that you had a great experience with us.

Best.
Bolanle from Nudgify

March 21, 2023

Just trying to setup the app. So far so good. I will discover more and see how can it help on selling.

UK Boutique
3 months using the app
Convertize replied March 27, 2023

Hi there and thank you for your 5-star review. Our support channels are always open if you need anything, we're happy to help :)

Edited June 1, 2023

Fantastic. Easy to use and a really gain for the shop. Don´t know what else to say.We really love all the features

Biodermis-Shop
Germany
11 days using the app
Convertize replied June 1, 2023

Hi there, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our product has been easy to use and a valuable asset for your shop. We appreciate your kind words and your satisfaction means a lot to us