Nudgify Social Proof & FOMO

Nudgify Social Proof & FOMO

by Convertize

Add Social Proof, FOMO & UX notifications to your store

Royal Sports Profits

I think this is the perfect app for what I need to get new users into buying my website. Even when I am at a new business without any customers, I believe this is going to give the illusion of my business seems a lot bigger.

Alilight.net

I really appreciate this app works best
Amazing app 5 stars claps outstanding work thanks for sharing!

Dynamic Distraction

good want to change colors to match my store though.................................................

February 27, 2020

Thank you for sharing both your positive and constructive feedback. We are glad to hear that you like Nudgify! We always welcome feature suggestions with open arms - they are key in improving our app. If you have any suggestions in addition to our current feature for custom highlight colors, we’d love to hear them!

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

I love this app and have recommended it to at least 10 of my teammates!!! It’s a easy to install, setup nudges and it really is a great social boost. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your fantastic review and for recommending us to the rest of your team! Offering any store owner an easy way to get a great social boost is what we created Nudgify for. If you are interested in Social Proof specifically, you might enjoy reading the Ultimate Guide to Social Proof 2020: https://www.nudgify.com/social-proof/.

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to help me improve on my sells and it's working excellent. I strongly recommend it.

i

February 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review and recommending Nudgify! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the increase in sales. If you want to maximize your results, this article about using social proof to grow your business might be of interest to you: www.nudgify.com/social-proof-marketing/

Xanitys

Updated review after being contacted about issue. Does what it says. Good Icons, just wish it was a perm tab underneath products and not a floating notification that disappears.

Overall, good app if thats what your looking for.

Adarsh Akshat Agro

Easy to use dashboard, meets requirement. You can show customised message on different pages based on your requirement

February 27, 2020

Thank you very much for such a great review! We are glad to hear Nudgify meets your requirements. With 4 Nudge categories and the option to create custom Nudges, we aim to make it as easy as possible for store owners to show all the messages they need.

Balm House

This is a good app, however, adding more than one nudge to a page won't trigger one nudge each time the page loads. It will trigger them one after the other before the user has clicked off or reloaded the page. I set 4 nudges on my home page and it spat them out one after the other without refreshing the page.

It should have the option to display one nudge > refresh > a different nudge > refresh > a different nudge, and so on..

Also the "get free delivery when you spend X" nudge doesn't change if you offer free delivery, you can't set it to 0. You have to create a custom nudge, which is kind of annoying.

Other than that, it's good.

February 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback, both positive and constructive. We are happy to hear that like our app! Your suggestion to enable showing a different Nudge for each visitor is very much appreciated. Regarding the Free Delivery Nudge, we had not yet considered the possibility of free delivery as a standard option, so thanks for pointing this out! Feedback like this is extremely valuable to us, as it shows us what users want to do with Nudgify!

Devotedwear

I hate that this app currently has a 4.5 star rating. Extremely great app, recommended for all, does the work of many apps combined and deserves 5 stars

Allwaterproofgear Com

Easy to install and customize and looks clean and fresh on your website. The only not so ideal part is it picks up your currency and country so sets a condition for one of the (free delivery/ "pain")pop-ups. best way is to write one out yourself!