Social Proof & Sales Pop Up

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 9, 2022

Looks great. I would recommend this app to increase customer response, increase purchases and to generate more trust!

deRodriguez
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
Convertize replied April 11, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review, and for recommending Nudgify to other Shopify store owners! I am happy to hear that our Social Proof & FOMO notifications are helping you increase customer response and sales, and build trust!

April 6, 2022

Very useful to create a social proof to appeal to customers. Very relevant thanks. Several features use to convert visitors into customers.

Future Pro Techno
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Convertize replied April 6, 2022

Thank you for your wonderful 5-star review! We're excited to hear that you like the various message types (Social Proof, FOMO, Urgency etc.) we offer, and that they are relevant for you to nudge visitors into customers!

April 2, 2022

I used this app to add social proof to my website, This app really helped me add social proof to my website and I love how easy it is to use.

garmzsy
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Convertize replied April 4, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We're glad to hear our Social Proof app has helped you, and that you love the ease of use! We aimed to make Nudgify the most user friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify App Store!

March 7, 2022

Great app. Really does help to improve conversion rate. Charlotte and the team offer great support when needed also!

World Tee Customs
Time spent using app: 11 months
Convertize replied March 8, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5-star review! We're happy that our Social Proof app is helping you increase conversions, and that we could help you via our support chat - always happy to assist! :)
Charlotte

March 5, 2022

i used this app to help turn visitors into buyers, thank you for a great app. highly recommend this app to all Shopify owners.

#Clothing Co.
Time spent using app: 3 months
Convertize replied March 8, 2022

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful 5-star review - and for recommending our app! We're thrilled to hear Nudgify is helping you turn your visitors into customers.

February 22, 2022

i have just started to use the app and found out it has a very user friendly software and i am really pleased with my experience so far

AuroraLamps
Time spent using app: 2 months
Convertize replied February 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great 5-star review! We're happy you're having a great experience with our Social Proof app, and that you like how user-friendly it is! :)

February 18, 2022

This team worked for days helping me get this app up and running properly on my page! They were amazing and so helpful. So far the app works great!

The Lumpy Mug
Time spent using app: 6 days
Convertize replied February 24, 2022

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! Great to hear you like our Social Proof app so far, and I am so glad we were able to help you get it all up and running in time for your big launch! Go get 'm! :)
Charlotte

January 24, 2022

Super cool and i need too write 100 jundred words so i am writting bullshit to end the review ;) ;) ;)

Frip'Brands
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
Convertize replied January 24, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a 4-star rating! We're glad you like our app!

January 16, 2022

Extremely well designed for social proof implementations. Nudges the user into creating the kinds of ... nudges... that serve business objectives.

NOMOS
Time spent using app: 6 months
Convertize replied January 17, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review! We're glad to hear you like the way we designed our Social Proof app and Nudges to aid your business goals!

January 5, 2022

Easy to install and set-up, good experience so far with lots of different notification options and styling

Ceremoni
Time spent using app: 8 months
Convertize replied January 11, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! Glad to hear you like the easy set-up and the variety of notification types (Social Proof, FOMO, Urgency, Custom and more) and customisation options.