Social Proof & Sales Pop Up

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 14, 2022

I always thought those purchase pop ups were real when I visited websites haha. Now that i've been made aware, thanks for the help!

faithwithoutworks
Time spent using app: 2 days
Convertize replied November 14, 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review! With Nudgify, we show your real Shopify purchases, that get connected to your Nudgify Data Feed automatically :) We believe the best way to build trust with your customers is through real Social Proof: https://www.nudgify.com/ethical-social-proof/

November 4, 2022

simple d'utilisation et surtout un forfait gratuit ! une interface pas à pas qui facilite sa prise en main

La Mode Beauté
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
Convertize replied November 8, 2022

Thank you for leaving us such a great 5-star review! We're glad to hear you like how easy it is to set up Social Proof & FOMO Nudges and learn how to increase your sales! :)

November 3, 2022

I came across this app while reading a blog on another page. I really liked the interface, so I added it to my website. So far, it has worked well.

Arifoglu Bazaar
Germany
Convertize replied November 4, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review! Great to hear how you found Nudgify, and that you like our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges so far! Don't hesitate to reach out to us via our live chat whenever you need us :)

November 1, 2022

best and best and best thank u for your good app thanks again and again and againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

bros trading tools
Convertize replied November 1, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! Glad to know you're happy with our Social Proof & FOMO app! :)

September 22, 2022

Easy to use and very effective with a ton of options. Love the user interface and its fun to see it in action.

Hi-Rez Studios
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Convertize replied October 5, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We're thrilled to hear that love seeing your Nudges making an impact! Great to know that you appreciate the ease of use as well as the variety of Social Proof, FOMO, and Urgency Nudge notifications we offer :)

September 13, 2022

Muy buena, para una persona que no entiende mucho de aplicaciones, es facil de usar y practica, recomendable.

GCA Oficial
Chile
Time spent using app: 27 days
Convertize replied September 15, 2022

Thank you for leaving this great 5-star review! We aimed to make Nudgify the most user friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify App Store! We're glad to hear that you're finding our Nudges easy to set up and use :)

September 12, 2022

Easy to install and easy to use, just what I was looking for to gain more sales! Definately recommended! Thanks guys!

AvantiDMR UK Store
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
Convertize replied September 13, 2022

You're most welcome! We're happy you've found just what you were looking for in Nudgify, and thrilled to help you boost your sales! Thank you for your wonderful review and for recommending our Social Proof & FOMO app! :)

September 10, 2022

Seems good so far, however I don't like the fact you need to write a review and pick a plan other than 'Free' to get started

T O X
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Convertize replied September 12, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Let me clarify: it is absolutely not mandatory to pick a paid plan or leave a review in order to get started. You can use Nudgify fully on our free forever plan and without leaving a review :) We will do our best to make this clearer in our app. I have reached out to you to assist you!

Edited September 8, 2022

Easy to install, great user interface that's simple to understand. Customer service is based out of England so is not always available, but is very helpful when you do connect. I wish there were better customization options for Nudges, such as changing the size of the nudges, employing multiple graphics or adding personalized branding. Pricing is ok, but you can't remove their branding for less than $29/mo and there's no price option to make a single year-long commitment for a discounted price like most apps offer. Overall a decent and easy to implement option for increasing engagement and providing information to customers that they might otherwise not notice.

Vintager Straps
Time spent using app: 8 days
Convertize replied September 8, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to review our app! Both your positive and constructive feedback are very much appreciated. Your suggestions for improvement are noted! I am glad we were able to help you in our support chat despite of the time difference, and we're glad to have you on board!

September 4, 2022

Love this application it helped me increase my sales a lot since I started using it last month and I highly recommend it

E Spoon
Lebanon
Convertize replied September 5, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this glowing 5-star review and for recommending Nudgify! I love your spoon+scale in one, and it makes me happy that our Social Proof & FOMO notifications are increasing your sales!