Offset

Offset

by Shopify

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

Pixel Home

I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best! I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best!

Skylark Vibe

I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it.

Generator Kitchen

I give 5 stars, the support team is cooperative, highly recommend. highly recommend. highly recommend.

Home Collector

Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use. Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use.

Thunderbolt Toy

I find many US-focused dropshipping App while this one suits my niche better.
this one suits my niche better.

Sierra Linens

Great app but just like others have stated, wish it showed up on the customer's side so they know their orders are offset!!!

Supernova Kitchen2

Finally! I found a reliable App! Trust me, you can't miss it! Finally! I found a reliable App! Trust me, you can't miss it!

Boutique Nano

the system had a glitch once and they solved it for me. This is a very new app but the team has been really helpful

Kudos Shops

Why I didn't find this App earlier? Can't ask for more!
Great service great products. Recommend. Recommend

ECOGO4T

Our company loves Offset's ideals and organization. The website is easy to use and easy to connect to the shopify store, with links to show proudly your impact on the environment. Offset program is perfect to support your eco-friendly, biological e-commerce.

Previous 1