Build Your Customer Community
Today's fastest growing consumer brands are built around an engaged customer community. Start building yours today.
Okendo has all the tools needed to build shopper trust, showcase customer experiences and compel buying action.
Built for high-performance Shopify retailers who demand scale, flexibility, intimate support from a US based team and demonstrable results.
What is Okendo?
Built specifically for high-performance Shopify retailers, Okendo is a customer marketing platform with all the tools needed to capture and showcase high-impact product ratings & reviews, customer photos/videos and Q&A.
Who uses Okendo?
Hundreds of Shopify and Shopify Plus retailers trust Okendo to power their customer reviews, including many of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands such as oVertone, Dormify, NERD Skincare and Paul Evans.
“Okendo has the right features at the right price to make it a no brainer. We are always lean on engineering time so it was a major plus that Okendo was able to complete the implementation quickly and without charge. Their client support is also phenomenal - super responsive and always happy to help.”
Paul Evans, Evan Fript, Co-Founder/CEO
What are the results?
- More reviews: A mobile first approach to maximise review generation.
- Better reviews: Reviews with customer profiles, attribute ratings and photos/videos.
- Increased trust: Establish brand credibility and product confidence.
- More sales: Build shopper excitement and compel buying action.
- Better customer experiences: Integrated with support, loyalty and marketing systems.
What are the top features?
- Automated review request emails: Configurable sending triggers to send request emails at the perfect time.
- Customer photos/videos: Let customers visually showcase their experiences with photos and videos.
- Review displays: Extensive range of widgets to showcase customer-generated content at strategic locations through the buying journey.
- Marketing tools: Push review content to Google Search, Google Shopping, Facebook and Instagram to drive qualified shopper traffic.
- Analytics & insights: Email performance analytics, sentiment analysis, natural language processing and review performance dashboards.
How customizable is it?
All customer-facing aspects can be customized to ensure brand alignment including:
- Review display widgets
- Review request emails
- Review capture forms
What are the integration options?
Okendo is integrated with many of the leading technologies used by Shopify retailers.
Categories of integrations:
- Advertising: Push review content into ad tools.
- Email: Send from your ESP and use review data to inform email campaigns.
- Loyalty: Incentivise reviews using loyalty points.
- Support: Route negative reviews to customer support for triage.
- CRM: Maintain a holistic customer view.
How do we get started?
- Start off with an obligation-free preview on a theme duplicate.
- Then run a 30-day free trial to assess performance.
- Once convinced, pay monthly on either our $99/month or $249/month plan.
- Loyalty Lion,
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $90.75/month billed at $1,089 once per year
or $228.25/month billed at $2,739 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 42 reviews
Most recent reviews
We took a look at several review apps before our development studio recommended Okendo to us. The other options were either way too expensive or not fleshed out enough. Okendo is Goldilocks "just right" and checks all the boxes we need. On top of that, the Okendo team provides lights-out customer service. They're courteous, fast and responsive. They went the extra mile even when we were a bit of a pain in the ass about redoing certain things. Highly recommend.
Outstanding app! I tried a few review apps for my store and finally was able to confidently settle down once I installed Okendo. What sold me on this app at the end was the service! The Okendo team worked with me diligently to get the review carousel, reviews page, and reviews on the product page looking exactly as I'd like. They even helped me set up my review request emails. Okendo is not only my favourite review app, it is my favourite app, period!
SPEEDCUBE PTY LTD
We used an established Shopify Review Platform for about 12 months before trying Okendo. Then we were forced to upgrade our version to include customer photo reviews which increased the price of the competitor platform exponentially. The feature upgrade was not seamless and I was very disappointed with their (YotPo's) new pricing and we were not really developing a great review platform as we desired and were ready to go back to standard Shopify reviews.
The move to Okendo has been fantastic. Their integration with Shopify is seamless (especially the fact that they can create unique discount codes per customer), the ease to install and configure the review system and most importantly price cannot be matched. The ability to configure reviews specifically to suit our business has been fantastic and a real differentiator vs. our competitors. Okendo support is superb, and we are now investigating integration with loyalty programs which is a recent new feature addition.