Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Eme Te

Amazing app and support! They helped to install the app and set it up in the store! Thank you very much Okendo team!

Sundaily

Excellent UI, great dev/install support, super-flexible, A+! Would use Okendo again in a heartbeat for any other stores I run. Super-great team as well, responsive.

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics

The ULTIMATE reviews platform. Exceptional support and service in getting set up too. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Flair Fighter

While the onboarding process for a smaller shop at the first tier price range has been a bit stressful. The auto-install and manual-install is having some weird hiccups for my store. The documentation is a bit sparse for those who need to diy to do the installation. Overall the live chat support has be pretty good. I really appreciate Kelsey going through the extra steps to help change our Reviews Widget tab to the right side. And helping me to figure out appropriate rewards for review incentives.

I'll update my review after a few months in and seeing how effective Okendo is in helping us obtain more reviews for our store. :)

Kinfield

I wish we had installed Okendo sooner! Their team was incredibly helpful at every step of the process, and has been responsive + quick to answer any ongoing questions. I love the way the reviews feed looks on our site, and the integration couldn't have been easier. This is the best Reviews platform out there by far!

STARPOWA UK

Okendo has exploded our reviews and also helped us to get great feedback from customers! The customer care team is awesome as well, they have always been available in the chat to help me with any questions I have. We are very happy with this Okendo!

Passenger Clothing

We've been using Okendo for just over a month now and seen a great uplift in reviews being left on the site. The team has been really helpful in setting everything up and matched the design to our site perfectly. Highly recommend.

MANTRA

Amazing product and even better customer support to help us get setup. We switched from another reviews platform and just wish we did it sooner!

Kester Black

Easy integration, great support and service and most important we have seen an increase in the volume and quality of reviews. Would recommend!

RAQ

I'm really happy with this app! The transition from my previous reviews app to this one was very seamless, with the onboarding team transferring all the reviews data for me and setting up the new reviews widget exactly as I wanted. Thank you Scott and the team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10