Okendo

Okendo

by Okendo

Customer Ratings, Reviews, Photos/Videos, Q&A

Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry

Okendo is amazing! Amanda and the team made the implementation very easy and worked with us on all of the changes we needed! They the imported reviews for us and we love the backend - very simple and to the point.

Happy Way

Switching to this app was seamless. Support was great and understood everything what was required. Amazing App.!

The Beauty Chef

The app is amazing, we switched from Yotpo to Okendo and the transition was so smooth and effortless! Scott from Okendo made sure onboarding was a breeze and we were up and running so fast. They are so helpful and quick to reply. Our new designs are beautiful and align with our brand perfectly. I would recommend Scott and Okendo to anyone looking to change or add a review platform to their store.

Eco Modern Essentials

Easy to use, great widget display and helpful support team. We migrated from another review platform and have been really impressed with Okendo.

Nimble Activewear

Probably one of the best apps I have ever used on Shopify. The support from Scott & the entire team is incredible. Such a seamless experience and a valuable addition to our store.

Petal & Pup USA

From excellent customer service, frequent updates and an easy to use interface, Okendo does it all. I am beyond happy with this platform and would highly recommend. As we used the app in a different way compared to the traditional implementation, the team jumped in to help customise the platform to best suit our needs. If you don't use Okendo, you're missing out!

Thermomix

Our experience with Okendo and the support team has been amazing, big thanks to Veo, Scott and Matt...we love how easy, automated and effective your app is. The way it shows the star ratings on our Google ads and within our FourSixty integration is brilliant. Well done team Okendo!

July

A simple and user friendly platform to request and manage your product reviews.

When it comes to customer service, the Okendo team goes above and beyond. They’ve patiently answered every single question I’ve had, and fielded all my feature requests. Their pricing is competitive and it’s only a matter of time before they build out more features to offer even more value than they do now.

Mobile Mattress

I couldn't rate the customer service higher for Okendo. If I could give it 6 out of 5 I would. They helped us pick the best features for our needs, showed us how to import reviews from a previous provider and had us up and running in no time. The hold up was our end.

If only everything else was this simple in eCommerce!

Pretty Frank.

By far the best review platform out there. I'm thrilled with the mobile-first design, easy-to-use back-end, and streamlined user experience. The team has been incredibly helpful and responsive, and made our migration an absolute breeze. Thanks for making such a great product, Okendo!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7