Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Sozy

If you are on Yotpo, bail and move to Okendo. My contract was expiring with Yotpo and I got an automated email telling me I had to contact my rep otherwise I would have my account locked. I didn't even know I had a rep. I contacted them and it took 4 days for me to patched through to my Yotpo Rep. I contacted the rep and it took him a few days to respond that we had to hop on a call to discuss our contract. I presented him with my calendly and he told me that those times don't work for him cause he is in Isreal. I asked Yotpo support why I had a rep who wasn't in my timezone and they told me I should have requested a USA based on. Every email I sent to anyone on Yotpo team took 1-2 full days for a response. All the while I was getting automated email warning me my contract was expiring and I needed to contact them to renew. When I was finally presented with a contract, it was a year-long contract and it was twice the cost of Okendo or Stamped for the same functionality. I always didn't like Yotpo but at this point how absolutely garbage their product and support was it was fully personal dislike at this point for everything their company is. It was between Stamped and Okendo now. Both have similar pricing, functionality and positive reputation in the community. I reached out to Stamped as my first choice because they are just more commonly known. They presented me with all the info I needed to get onboarded, however it was all DIY, and my developer wasn't available for any big projects for another 2-3 weeks. But my contract with Yotpo was expiring in 3-4 days. I told Okendo that they had my business if they could do all the heavy lifting and get us onboarded. I signed up, they sent me a quick video on how to export my reviews from Yotpo. I gave them the file and in 2-3 days they had configured our entire Okendo account to replicate our settings on Yotpo, customized the CSS of the reviews to match exactly our current styling, and presented my developer with a super easy doc to bring the changed into our live theme. Now I'm on a month-to-month contract, paying half of what I was with Yotpo, with amazing super quick support, and I didn't have to lift a finger. Okendo is AWESOME and I am completely blown away with how rad their team was to help us out in this pinch.

LITEBOXER

We have been very happy with Okendo so far. We used Yotpo previously and the admin UI was unintuitive and clunky. Okendo's admin portal on the other hand is user-friendly and straightforward. Our support team is far happier with the Zendesk integration as are we with the consumer-facing review widgets. The Okendo team has been helpful and supported us well throughout onboarding and beyond. Rebecca in particular has been fantastic, thank you!

Dushi Australia

moved from Yotpo to Okendo and dont regret it. fantastic app. much more features and easy to use. Support was very helpfully in the transition.

LOOK OPTIC

We just moved over from Yotpo and could not be happier. The switch was easy, Okendo did all of the work, and we are saving tons of money. Not to mention, the client service was amazing. Thanks, Rebecca.

MoxieLash

Okendo support is top-notch - very helpful! The platform is easy to use and simple to navigate on. Highly recommend it - it's been great for our team!

Sabreen Cosmetics

Love the Okendo app it is a wonderful app for reviews and the customization aspect is amazing. I also love the support team behind it. Would highly recommend!

Tommy Gun's Original Barbershop

You need this review app, forget the rest. Without a doubt the best Shopify App I've ever dealt with. These guys are absolutely stunning to work with. I've dealt with countless companies in the 7 years I've been on Shopify, and Okendo blows them all away.

Saint Jack Cosmetics

I've been using Okendo since I launched my store a year ago - great functionality for my clients & the customer service on my end is amazing. Highly recommend!

Prepd

Fantastic app with excellent support and great functionality! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

When Life Gives You Lemons

There was one simple customization that was promised before joining for which after they said we would have to upgrade plans to get (it was originally going to be included for migrating here).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40