Okendo

Okendo

by Okendo

Customer Ratings, Reviews, Photos/Videos, Q&A

Dims.

We took a look at several review apps before our development studio recommended Okendo to us. The other options were either way too expensive or not fleshed out enough. Okendo is Goldilocks "just right" and checks all the boxes we need. On top of that, the Okendo team provides lights-out customer service. They're courteous, fast and responsive. They went the extra mile even when we were a bit of a pain in the ass about redoing certain things. Highly recommend.

Sumo Sleep

Outstanding app! I tried a few review apps for my store and finally was able to confidently settle down once I installed Okendo. What sold me on this app at the end was the service! The Okendo team worked with me diligently to get the review carousel, reviews page, and reviews on the product page looking exactly as I'd like. They even helped me set up my review request emails. Okendo is not only my favourite review app, it is my favourite app, period!

SPEEDCUBE PTY LTD

We used an established Shopify Review Platform for about 12 months before trying Okendo. Then we were forced to upgrade our version to include customer photo reviews which increased the price of the competitor platform exponentially. The feature upgrade was not seamless and I was very disappointed with their (YotPo's) new pricing and we were not really developing a great review platform as we desired and were ready to go back to standard Shopify reviews.

The move to Okendo has been fantastic. Their integration with Shopify is seamless (especially the fact that they can create unique discount codes per customer), the ease to install and configure the review system and most importantly price cannot be matched. The ability to configure reviews specifically to suit our business has been fantastic and a real differentiator vs. our competitors. Okendo support is superb, and we are now investigating integration with loyalty programs which is a recent new feature addition.

CiboWares.com

We've installed and uninstalled many apps over the years but this one has by far blown us away with the ease of install, excellent support and the attention they pay to the look of their product!

I don't know how to say this nicely, so I'll just say it - Most apps install ugly. Our designer has to spend a lot of time making them look like they belong on our site. This app - we changed the size of the stars with the click of the button, reworded our email and we were done! Our designer didn't have to do anything. We are still amazed at this.

Matt and his team is very attentive, easy to work with and I can't recommend them enough!

Sunnylife

If you are after a powerful and easy to use review app, i cannot recommend Okendo enough! Matt and the team are super helpful with integration and onboarding support and the app has a good balance between allowing you to make the changes you need to without being a huge customisable mess. From a customer point of view it is very neat and easy to use and we are seeing a huge uptake in reviews.

Diamond Art Club

Okendo has excellent customer support and the UI for both customers and admin are very clean. It also loads faster than any other review app I tried. There is no delay for the widgets to appear... something I find quite annoying with other apps. 10/10.

Wolven

Great customer service. App works well, my customers leave great reviews and I love seeing their photos. Okendo has helped improved our online conversion rate!

CysterWigs.com

We used to use YotPo for our reviews. In my opinion, Okendo offers better value for money and more built-in features for the price compared to YotPo or any of their nearest competitors. Matt and his team are extremely responsive to all of our requests. The thing I love the most about this team is their work ethic. They are hungry for a bigger chunk of this market space and are extremely eager to bring the best service to you to earn your business. That is something I think most of us in here can probably identify with, one small business owner to another.

BOHEMIAN BROTHERS GROOMING

Absolutely nothing but great things to say about these guys! The Review app itself excellent and easy to configure once installed. I was using another review service and Matt handled all of the migration and initial setup. They had everything up, running, and customized for me in a few days. Not to mention, they literally have the best customer service and support team I've ever come across. 100% without a doubt worth giving these guys a try!!

Beckett Simonon

This app and these guys deserve 100 Stars. The setup was smooth, easy and super fast. Matt was incredibly helpful and provided valuable advise. I was a long time user of Yotpo and they did all the migration for me. I find the price of the Power Plan very reasonable considering how much value this app adds. I couldn't ask for more! I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone serious about e-commerce. If you're deciding between Okendo and Yotpo, let me tell you Okendo is simply better... value, service, ease of use, features and, most importantly, the people behind the app are just amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5