Okendo

by Okendo

Customer Ratings, Reviews, Photos/Videos, Q&A

Vidlogix

This.is.a.5-star.app.Period.

My family owns and operates three eCommerce websites. I was so glad to ditch Yotpo when opening our first Shopify site. So what's so good about the app? Why do I like? Why do I recommend it?

1. 1:1 personalized support: Check!
2. Nice UI/UX: Check!
3. Easy setup: Check!
4. Pay for what you actually need. Check!

What attracted me to this app?

I really enjoy the power and simplicity of the rewards program because it's super important to incentivize reviews. Okendo makes this process easy and beautiful.

Vitaclean

Okendo is the best review generator service on the market. The customer support is great, Okendo will assure you are set up correctly and guide you through anything you are stuck on or have questions on- which won't be a lot as the platform is super easy to use. The reviews themselves are really thorough and helpful for customers. Okendo integrates very well on the landing page and in each product page. Your reviews are also synced to google shopping which is a big deal in today's e-commerce driven world.

We came from yotpo and even though yotpo was good, Okendo is definitely next level at a cheaper price.

Earjobs

Amazing review app. We used to be using Yotpo on a dormant plan, scoped our options and switched over to Okendo. They're amazing value and the app has extensive functionality. We've had several correspondences with Matt and the team about issues which have arisen and invariably received super quick, detailed responses helping us resolve them. Fantastic app and service.

Clare

After conducting due diligence on all the major review sites, we finally stumbled upon Okendo and could not be happier. You're never going to get this combination of service, quality, and price anywhere else! Matt and the rest of the Okendo team was super responsive and helpful in getting us set up with a custom review page. Would recommend to anyone.

Dims.

We took a look at several review apps before our development studio recommended Okendo to us. The other options were either way too expensive or not fleshed out enough. Okendo is Goldilocks "just right" and checks all the boxes we need. On top of that, the Okendo team provides lights-out customer service. They're courteous, fast and responsive. They went the extra mile even when we were a bit of a pain in the ass about redoing certain things. Highly recommend.

Sumo Sleep

Outstanding app! I tried a few review apps for my store and finally was able to confidently settle down once I installed Okendo. What sold me on this app at the end was the service! The Okendo team worked with me diligently to get the review carousel, reviews page, and reviews on the product page looking exactly as I'd like. They even helped me set up my review request emails. Okendo is not only my favourite review app, it is my favourite app, period!

SPEEDCUBE PTY LTD

We used an established Shopify Review Platform for about 12 months before trying Okendo. Then we were forced to upgrade our version to include customer photo reviews which increased the price of the competitor platform exponentially. The feature upgrade was not seamless and I was very disappointed with their (YotPo's) new pricing and we were not really developing a great review platform as we desired and were ready to go back to standard Shopify reviews.

The move to Okendo has been fantastic. Their integration with Shopify is seamless (especially the fact that they can create unique discount codes per customer), the ease to install and configure the review system and most importantly price cannot be matched. The ability to configure reviews specifically to suit our business has been fantastic and a real differentiator vs. our competitors. Okendo support is superb, and we are now investigating integration with loyalty programs which is a recent new feature addition.

CiboWares.com

We've installed and uninstalled many apps over the years but this one has by far blown us away with the ease of install, excellent support and the attention they pay to the look of their product!

I don't know how to say this nicely, so I'll just say it - Most apps install ugly. Our designer has to spend a lot of time making them look like they belong on our site. This app - we changed the size of the stars with the click of the button, reworded our email and we were done! Our designer didn't have to do anything. We are still amazed at this.

Matt and his team is very attentive, easy to work with and I can't recommend them enough!

Sunnylife

If you are after a powerful and easy to use review app, i cannot recommend Okendo enough! Matt and the team are super helpful with integration and onboarding support and the app has a good balance between allowing you to make the changes you need to without being a huge customisable mess. From a customer point of view it is very neat and easy to use and we are seeing a huge uptake in reviews.

Diamond Art Club

Okendo has excellent customer support and the UI for both customers and admin are very clean. It also loads faster than any other review app I tried. There is no delay for the widgets to appear... something I find quite annoying with other apps. 10/10.

Previous 1 3 4 5