Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

UnHide

Allison is super approachable and helpful! She is very knowledgeable and communicates clearly and efficiently. I love okendo so far and I think that it is going to enhance our business. It is very easy to access and navigate the Okendo platform and I recommend it to other people!

volterman-com

The worst customer support ever. Weeks of waiting just to ask them to make changes in my liquid file. 5 operators, and none of them replied. Veomany - useless, Stephen - useless, and all others as well.

Wow Things

One of the best support team, and the best review app on the app store. Just started using it after switching back to another review app and it is huge differnce.

NutriChem

We switched to Okendo after using another app that was not meeting our needs. I was immediately impressed with the Demo that I received from Matthew, and decided it was the app for us. I really appreciated all of the technical support & customer service that I received from Amanda. If you are into customization, this is the app for you as there is SO much to work with! And it was super easy to set up.

🌵 Pricklee Cactus Water 🌵

Love their customer success team - one of the best in the game. Working with them helped us understand how we could use reviews as an extension of our brand, not just a request for information!

Banksia Blue Studio

User-friendly and was worked into our site with the help of a fabulous customer service team. Highly recommend

Confitex USA

I wasn't convinced 100% to use it but after doing some testing on it and dealing with their support team, I changed my mind and will go with full confidence with Okendo. Highly recommended

NEIWAI

Okendo has been wonderful for growing & displaying our collection of reviews, and their service is top-notch! Their team has helped us with implementing and customizing their platform with our own - we couldn't have asked for better partners in this endeavor!

WearMe Pro

Great experience working with this app! Big credit to Allison for helping us set up everything smoothly without any issues. We are very excited on growing our brand with Okendo!

Xebec

Great app with even better service. We needed custom functionality that wasn't included stock in Okendo and their team got it taken care of in less than a week. I can't recommend them enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26