Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 8, 2023

Best app ever !
Every think works fine. My clients give me much more reviews. Easy to use. And the best point is, they have an absolute amazing supports who is helping fast and without any headache!

S'loift Allgäu Gin
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 7, 2023

I really like the Okendo application. The support is very responsive and not at all hesitant to help us. It's really great to feel listened to and accompanied. Moreover, the application is really easy to use. I recommend it without hesitation.

Heaboxy
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
February 3, 2023

With a dedicated account manager and prompt online chat support, our questions were always answered and solved on time. Great experience!

Velotric
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 2, 2023

Dedicated account manager and seamless integration, excellent system and support. What's not to love!

PTP Fitness
Time spent using app: 12 months
February 1, 2023

Great moderation capabilities and great insight reporting, easy to install, to customize, to manage and to update.

Extraordinary customer service as they accompany you on the journey giving advice when you're starting or they bring their help by pointing out potential opportunity areas that you may have overlooked after having been using "reviews" for quite a while on e-commerce.

They are good for you if you're a newbie, and they're good for you if you're already a pro.

Canvas Lab
Mexico
January 31, 2023

The best review app for Shopify stores, by far. Customer service is excellent and the product works great.

Joe'y
January 30, 2023

So happy with this product! I had been using Yotpo with other clients prior and had so many design issues and when I started my own brand I wanted something much more seamless and integrated with the design of our site. I had heard good things about Okendo and gave them a shot and wow, I'm thrilled I did! Customer support is also fantastic. 100% would recommend.

Get Velty
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 30, 2023

Okendo support has been top-notch! As a growing company, this attention to detail and support is precious to us. Angel has lived up to her name with my barrage of questions, knocking down each one with expertise.... thank you

We Sound Human
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 29, 2023

I have been using Okendo for a few years now and can't fault it. Its easy to use and the support is great.

Keeko
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 27, 2023

This app is easy to use and the support team is easy to communicate with when making changes! 10/10

MyCustomGolfBall