Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Aggie Gifts

I had a coding issue, where I couldn't get my okendo reviews online but support was amazing! They were super quick in their responses and jumped onto the issue immediately. They fixed the issue on their end, so I didn't have to get confused and bogged down in the code (which as a non-coding founder, this saved me hours so was a relief!).
Super pleased with their support.

deltaG Ketones

Amazing UI and functionality with a very competitive price. To top it all off Amazing customer support. Thanks Josh!

Great Jones

We've seen really great results so far with Okendo. It's easy to navigate and the support team is very responsive and helpful.

RodeoH

Fantastic app, it really cuts down on customer service, allowing all the questions under the product + customer(s) photo / photoshoots of product fits actively lowering our return rate. 100% worth the expense.

My Little Panda

worth the money - sales uplift - customer service very good. i was sceptical to start with but I was proven wrong.

Silk Oil of Morocco

Fast, friendly and efficient customer service. Was very happy with my experience. Thank you. Loving the app.

Timeless Skin Care

Upgrading our review platform to Okendo has been a great decision! We received great support from the team for the initial set up, and especially liked that the Okendo team took care of making the changes needed to have the app integrate seamlessly into our Shopify theme. The other two features that are a plus for us is the Klaviyo integration to collect reviews via email and having the ability to offer an incentive to submit photo/video content.

Crown Affair

The onboarding process was smooth and efficient with Okendo's team. Margaux was such a pleasure to work, she answered every question in a timely manner and ensured our account was set up to best fit our needs. We are seeing great results within the first week of launching and are excited to see continued success.

Carbon38

One of our easiest installs for our replatform, and the support you get is outstanding. Seamlessly integrates with Klaviyo and Shopify.

My Cup Condom™

Okendo team is amazing and super helpful. Love this app and everything it offers for my brand. Highly recommend!