Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

Crunchyroll

We had a very smooth transition onto Okendo. Their documentation is clear and the UX of the app is intuitive. Additionally, our Customer Success Manager is approachable and attentive. Their help made the onboarding process a breeze. Highly recommend this app to anyone considering a new reviews platform. We also quite like their Q&A feature!

Oremme

A great app for social proof and purchase assistance. The set up was white glove and so easy. Highly recommend!

Brio Product Group

I wish we had discovered Okendo a long time ago! Finally a platform that can do everything we want! Onboarding was exceptionally smooth and easy, their support team is responsive and super friendly and the widgets are all customizable so you can get the exact look you want. Very happy!

Grafiti Home

Love Okendo so much. It has one of the most well-designed UIs out of the review apps in the market. Not only that, the team is amazing at customer support, helping us customize the review section to fit our brand. Totally recommend.

LEVEL

Great app for handling everything you need when it comes to reviews. Price vs feature wise it is a better value to anything else out there. The Klaviyo and Google Shopping integrations are exactly what we are looking for.

Vitauthority

Great value and features. Used a competitor for nearly 6x the price but I am blown away with Okendo. The functionality and price is fantastic. Great customer support, too.

Skinnydip London

I moved over to Okendo after a recommendation over a year ago and it’s been fantastic so far, the team are incredibly helpful & supportive & the app has been brilliant value for money. It’s helped in terms of engaging with our customer & helping to improve our product copy through direct customer requests. Would highly recommend!

DOLBODA

I got this app in order to add an intuitive review app at my shop page. At first, I was lost since I don't know anything about coding and liquid language. However, Okendo CS team remotely installed the app properly! It was the best experience I ever had with shopify app services. The design and functions regarding reviews can definitely a way of increasing the sale for us! I totally satisfy with what Okendo provide for us and highly satisfied!

Scotch Porter

The Okendo app provides the insights, flexibility and tools needed to get our consumers feedback through copy, photos and videos surrounding our products. This has been a game changer and helps us to continue to build deeper, more engaged relationships with our consumers.

SunnaTan

Okendo has been the best app I have ever worked with. We had an amazing tutorial and review of our needs. They have walked us through the entire set up and installation, the customer success manager has been available for all our questions and responds quickly too. We are very happy with the look, functionality, and experience it has given our customers.