Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Toynk Toys

We just completed a theme migration and Okendo made the process super easy, which I'm so grateful for (theme migrations can be hard, especially when it comes to transferring code and ensuring the migration of partner data). They answered my questions in a very timely manner and are an absolute joy to work with. Thanks, Okendo Team!

Moana Bikini - Australia

Location Australia

Okendo were incredibly helpful from start to finish. They took the time to understand our brand, product and customer, and were proactive in helping develop a solution and strategy to integrate Reviews into our existing stores. They've been very attentive and available surrounding the launch of our Reviews and we look forward to working with them on growing the positive impact of their service, both in our current business and in a new business launching really soon.

Candelles LLC

I've been so impressed by the responsiveness and support of the Okendo team as well as the user-friendly dashboard. They've been a total joy to work with and made transitioning from another app easier than I could have imagined.

Regarde Jewellers

Location Australia

After looking at literally *every* review app on the app store (including ones starting with Y, J, L, S - you name it...which took days!) and preparing to accept many compromises, I came across Okendo and it is hands down the best review app there is. Simple to use with the ability to easily moderate reviews and reward customers. A big shout out as well to Josh. My widgets weren't displaying correctly (due to some bad code in my theme) and he was able to fix it via chat. He also explained how to get store reviews to come up and then helped me set them up. I couldn't have asked for more.

EveSilk

Location New Zealand

I was having a hard time installing and embedding the widget, their chat support was prompt and fixed the issue

NUE Hoops

We really like Okendo and the support chat (when you need it) is prompt and helpful. A great review app that I'd definitely recommend.

spotLESS Materials

We have used Okendo for almost two years now - it is a great app with solid functionality for its purpose. Their support is also really great and quick!

Pleasant State

Location Australia

Brilliant onboarding process. From the initial call to answering all our questions to the systematic and responsive way that the team went about setting us up was first-rate. As far as review apps go, the difference between Okendo and what we were previously using is night and day in terms of look and feel, features and UX. We're seriously impressed. Thank you.

Madluvv

The best onboarding process I have ever had! Our onboarding CSM Carly Cafferello was on-top of it and made the transition super easy. We got it up and running in no time without running into any major problems. Very very happy!

Dora Larsen

Brilliant service - Okendo has really helped our brand with conversion. As a lingerie brand in an online space, sizing can be difficult if you're unsure about purchasing from a new brand, but the honesty from our existing customers has been great at helping new people with their browsing experience. We had a super positive experience with our account manager, Carly, too. She made sure our widget was customised to blend in seamlessly with our site and also helped with tutorials via video calls after the installation, so we could get the app up and running quickly! Thank you Okendo!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55