Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC | Reviews

by Okendo

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

OSCAR RAZOR

Dealing with Okendo and their support team (especially Vanessa) has been a revelation. Communication and support has been A+. We'd been on Yotpo for years, but Okendo offers better value for money and migration of reviews was a breeze. Thanks guys!

Billie Jo

This app has been so good for the social proof of our business! We started using another review app but switched to Okendo and it has been so much better! Way more functionality and we get more reviews than we did with the previous app. I have been working with Shiela on integrating some of the app features and she was amazing to work with! Can't thank you enough!

Jack Archer

You can tell when a store is doing well, if they care about their customers, and if they know the importance of UGC, by the reviews app they use. Okendo is that app.

Leiken Hair

Wow!! Is all I can say after being on 11 days of my trial. The customer support that I have experienced even in just the short time that I have been using Okendo through the trial period has been phenomenal! They have been soo so helpful with everything for me, the service has been amazing. The UI is also very good, far better than the other few review apps that I've tried. Okendo is definitely a top tier app. There seems like a tonne of functionality will be great once I get to those stages of my store. I've got 5 days left of my trial and I will be keeping it. The reviews widget is so clean and beautiful as well. Would highly recommend it to anyone!

Malandra Jewelry

EXCELENTE servicio al cliente! muy buena aplicación, es justo lo que estábamos buscando! Super recomendado para cualquiera que esté buscando optimizar su página con UGC al máximo

Kalypso Australia

Have recently added this app to my store and has been really easy to integrate. Scott, Michael and the team have been great support at helping me to get the review template just how I want it to look and have made it really easy. So far the app is working really for me and has been really easy and straight forward to use. Would definitely recommend this app to others!

MFT Stamps

Okendo has been amazing! There isn't anything it's been missing for us so far, the integration was seamless and they handled installing it to our theme and making any customizations we wanted. I love that it can automatically publish reviews within guidelines we set so we aren't spending time having to approve things. Plus, customers can attach images and/or video, it integrates with Smile.io for loyalty incentives, and they even have a lookback option so you can send review requests for previous orders to get the reviews rolling in. They've been wonderful to work with and I would definitely recommend them!

Sozy

If you are on Yotpo, bail and move to Okendo. My contract was expiring with Yotpo and I got an automated email telling me I had to contact my rep otherwise I would have my account locked. I didn't even know I had a rep. I contacted them and it took 4 days for me to patched through to my Yotpo Rep. I contacted the rep and it took him a few days to respond that we had to hop on a call to discuss our contract. I presented him with my calendly and he told me that those times don't work for him cause he is in Isreal. I asked Yotpo support why I had a rep who wasn't in my timezone and they told me I should have requested a USA based on. Every email I sent to anyone on Yotpo team took 1-2 full days for a response. All the while I was getting automated email warning me my contract was expiring and I needed to contact them to renew. When I was finally presented with a contract, it was a year-long contract and it was twice the cost of Okendo or Stamped for the same functionality. I always didn't like Yotpo but at this point how absolutely garbage their product and support was it was fully personal dislike at this point for everything their company is. It was between Stamped and Okendo now. Both have similar pricing, functionality and positive reputation in the community. I reached out to Stamped as my first choice because they are just more commonly known. They presented me with all the info I needed to get onboarded, however it was all DIY, and my developer wasn't available for any big projects for another 2-3 weeks. But my contract with Yotpo was expiring in 3-4 days. I told Okendo that they had my business if they could do all the heavy lifting and get us onboarded. I signed up, they sent me a quick video on how to export my reviews from Yotpo. I gave them the file and in 2-3 days they had configured our entire Okendo account to replicate our settings on Yotpo, customized the CSS of the reviews to match exactly our current styling, and presented my developer with a super easy doc to bring the changed into our live theme. Now I'm on a month-to-month contract, paying half of what I was with Yotpo, with amazing super quick support, and I didn't have to lift a finger. Okendo is AWESOME and I am completely blown away with how rad their team was to help us out in this pinch.

LITEBOXER

We have been very happy with Okendo so far. We used Yotpo previously and the admin UI was unintuitive and clunky. Okendo's admin portal on the other hand is user-friendly and straightforward. Our support team is far happier with the Zendesk integration as are we with the consumer-facing review widgets. The Okendo team has been helpful and supported us well throughout onboarding and beyond. Rebecca in particular has been fantastic, thank you!

Dushi Australia

moved from Yotpo to Okendo and dont regret it. fantastic app. much more features and easy to use. Support was very helpfully in the transition.