Okendo

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 3, 2021

You can tell when a store is doing well, if they care about their customers, and if they know the importance of UGC, by the reviews app they use. Okendo is that app.

Jack Archer
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 3, 2021

Wow!! Is all I can say after being on 11 days of my trial. The customer support that I have experienced even in just the short time that I have been using Okendo through the trial period has been phenomenal! They have been soo so helpful with everything for me, the service has been amazing. The UI is also very good, far better than the other few review apps that I've tried. Okendo is definitely a top tier app. There seems like a tonne of functionality will be great once I get to those stages of my store. I've got 5 days left of my trial and I will be keeping it. The reviews widget is so clean and beautiful as well. Would highly recommend it to anyone!

Leiken Hair
Time spent using app: 9 days
November 1, 2021

EXCELENTE servicio al cliente! muy buena aplicación, es justo lo que estábamos buscando! Super recomendado para cualquiera que esté buscando optimizar su página con UGC al máximo

Malandra Jewelry
Mexico
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 28, 2021

Have recently added this app to my store and has been really easy to integrate. Scott, Michael and the team have been great support at helping me to get the review template just how I want it to look and have made it really easy. So far the app is working really for me and has been really easy and straight forward to use. Would definitely recommend this app to others!

Kalypso Australia
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 27, 2021

Okendo has been amazing! There isn't anything it's been missing for us so far, the integration was seamless and they handled installing it to our theme and making any customizations we wanted. I love that it can automatically publish reviews within guidelines we set so we aren't spending time having to approve things. Plus, customers can attach images and/or video, it integrates with Smile.io for loyalty incentives, and they even have a lookback option so you can send review requests for previous orders to get the reviews rolling in. They've been wonderful to work with and I would definitely recommend them!

MFT Stamps