Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Vonetta Cosmetics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was helped by Vanessa. She was very patient and explained well what I needed to do to resolve some issues that I had. I look forward to what Okendo can do for my online store.

North Coast Seafoods

Awesome support from the Okendo Team! Shandy is awesome and was extremely responsive, helping to get our request completed seamlessly. THANK YOU!

The Walking Cradle Company

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Reading and responding to reviews is very easy. I had a question about review emails and using Okendo or Klaviyo and Angel was able to answer my questions quickly and efficiently. Walking Cradles is a very satisfied customer!

iLevel Lab

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

the support is non existent. no tel support and the chat goes to Philippines that do not know anything or provide wrong information. literary spent 8 hours trying to get an answer cause it is 11 am here but 3 am there and they go to sleep after every time they reply, and you need to continue messaging trying to wake them up!

Wild Planet Foods

After integrating the Okendo app on our Shopify store and launching their review solicitation, we immediately saw an increase in our product reviews with 50%+ open rates and 15%+ click through rates. The team is absolutely amazing to work with and made sure to customize the platform to our needs in collaboration with the rest of our tech stack. We’ve not only added the Okendo app, we’ve gained a partnership with their team and look forward to growing our business with their ongoing support.

B Ā M B A S W I M Australia

Location Australia

Great platform - lots of options, easy to customise, and customer support and account support are extremely helpful and attentive too. Great experience so far.

Dr. Brandt Skincare

Amazing platform and even better service! They literally handle everything. I would highly recommend using them over any other tool - I have looked into many tools and they are the best.

Gelous New Zealand

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 month

Vanessa from Okendo has provided the best support I have received with any Shopify app. Not to mention, the app itself is fantastic! The Okendo team were able to help with reviews duplicated between stores, setting up Klaviyo integration and much more. I have noticed a huge increase in customer reviews being submitted since switching from the generic Shopify Review app to Okendo. I highly recommend this app!

Red Moose

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app itself is simple to use and very customizable.
The design is great and looks beautiful on our website. Customer service is next level and that's what made us choose Okendo. Keep it up!

Daybird

The app is very customizable which made it easy to fit within our Shopify theme. Integration with our email client was also fairly straightforward. Matt gave a great demo and followed-up as I was onboarding and setting up the app. Any questions or issues were quickly and effectively addressed by Matt and Josh (of Customer Support). Really happy with Okendo so far!