Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

Tommy Gun's Original Barbershop

You need this review app, forget the rest. Without a doubt the best Shopify App I've ever dealt with. These guys are absolutely stunning to work with. I've dealt with countless companies in the 7 years I've been on Shopify, and Okendo blows them all away.

Saint Jack Cosmetics

I've been using Okendo since I launched my store a year ago - great functionality for my clients & the customer service on my end is amazing. Highly recommend!

Prepd

Fantastic app with excellent support and great functionality! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

When Life Gives You Lemons

There was one simple customization that was promised before joining for which after they said we would have to upgrade plans to get (it was originally going to be included for migrating here).

Measure & Made

I am really impressed with the app as well as the level of support we have received from the Okendo team. Seamless setup and high level response from all involved!

ParadisPilates

Waw, un support de qualité, ultra reactif et vraiment à l'ecoute, et l'application est vraiment top et géniale

Aggie Gifts

I had a coding issue, where I couldn't get my okendo reviews online but support was amazing! They were super quick in their responses and jumped onto the issue immediately. They fixed the issue on their end, so I didn't have to get confused and bogged down in the code (which as a non-coding founder, this saved me hours so was a relief!).
Super pleased with their support.

deltaG Ketones

Amazing UI and functionality with a very competitive price. To top it all off Amazing customer support. Thanks Josh!

Great Jones

We've seen really great results so far with Okendo. It's easy to navigate and the support team is very responsive and helpful.

RodeoH

Fantastic app, it really cuts down on customer service, allowing all the questions under the product + customer(s) photo / photoshoots of product fits actively lowering our return rate. 100% worth the expense.