4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and effective for collecting and showcasing reviews, which can enhance conversion rates. They appreciate its seamless integration with e-commerce platforms, insightful analytics, and responsive customer support. Unique features like free vouchers for reviewers and syndication across sites are also valued. Some merchants suggest improvements in backend organization. The app is recognized for its comprehensive features, even in the free plan, and its ability to build trust with customers.

Edited March 2, 2020

We have had great results since switching to Okendo. The onboarding process and setup was simple. Looking forward to increasing our reviews and conversions with the Okendo team.

Lilly & Lime
April 9, 2022

Happy with the app and the customer service :)
Would recommend to other businesses as well. All the best to the team.

Aksa Home Decor
January 30, 2023

Okendo support has been top-notch! As a growing company, this attention to detail and support is precious to us. Angel has lived up to her name with my barrage of questions, knocking down each one with expertise.... thank you

We Sound Human
March 22, 2022

we went to okendo from yotpo, and we could not be happier with this decision, support always willing to help, and help fast, functionality is great, and we could not wish for more from review app.

BURGA AU
Lithuania
January 26, 2022

We love working with Okendo! The onboarding process was smooth, all team members have been super attentive and helpful and the Klaviyo integration is great. Lots of customization options and our Customer Success Manager has been a wonderful resource as we test, iterate and improve our customer review systems.

Back to the Roots
September 5, 2020

Okendo has been nothing but helpful. Since I've started using this app they have helped me every time I've asked and are very quick to respond! I recommend!

Slidecase
November 12, 2020

It was a great pleasure working with Amanda! Our integration is more complex as we have several stores, but she makes everything so smooth for us. Despite the time difference, between her team in Australia and us in the UK, she handled the communication very well. Without missing a beat, we were able to meet the project deadline! After the launch, Amanda went above and beyond to make sure the Okendo star rating synch up with Google Shopping, and gave us detailed guidance on how to do it. We wouldn't have done this without her and her supporting teams. We highly recommend Amanda and Okendo. Now our wishlist for Okendo is to be able to synch with Google search result too (in additional to the said Google shopping module). Thanks again Amanda for your stellar guidance

111SKIN UK
November 18, 2020

We recently switched to shopify because we wanted better options for features like reviews and customer Q&A. And I chose Okendo because the app seemed to offer more features at lower cost than Turnto that we were using before. Wow am I glad we changed to Okendo. So far review rate is 5X what we had before and the the features like grouping products has been great. Also being able to send unique coupons as a reward for writing reviews has been well recieved. I would give them 6 stars if I could because there support is the best. Thanks Amanda and others for all the help ramping this up. I look forward to working with you in the years ahead.

SportStop.com
September 17, 2021

Great customer service and love the features that allows us to share feedback with our customers that they care about.

Epic Water Filters USA
January 28, 2022

Not only is Okendo flexible ( to your companies needs, your branding, the stage of your business...) it's also super easy to use. We also rate the level of customer service extremely highly.

Karmacist