Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Okendo
4.9
August 5, 2021

Okendo is easy to navigate and easy to use. Their team is very responsive and quick to help with any questions or concerns.

LING Skincare
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 5, 2021

We have been on Shopify since 2016 and in that time have tried Reviews.io, Yotpo and now Okendo to manage our reviews. I 100% wish I had chosen Okendo from the start. The team are INCREDIBLY supportive (it's like dealing with real, actual humans instead of tech support bots) and I am so happy with how the app works. The back end is super easy to use and intuitive and it's an intelligent app that is working to optimise both your and your customer's experience, so it's win-win. I especially want to thank Scott and Vanessa who helped me fine-tune the installation on both stores and who helped me onboard and troubleshoot. The price is great too, especially considering the functionality they offer. Couldn't recommend them enough.

SuperFeast
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 2, 2021

Great onboarding process and easy implementation with our store. Plus, lots of great features. Would highly recommend this app.

St. Oddity
Time spent using app: 12 days
July 30, 2021

Robust features. Automated the review request & reward process. Support is sincere in helping with issues. App also showing progress with better integrations.

Better Body Co.
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited July 30, 2021

I can't recommend Okendo enough! They are extremely competitive in both offering and pricing. Onboarding was seamless and completed within 4 business day! Saw instant results the day we turned the app live on our store and started requesting reviews.

Price Attack