Okendo: Product Reviews & UGC

Product ratings, reviews, photos/videos, UGC, Q&A, feedback.

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stylised Okendo Reviews widgets with core features

Kiss the Dog

Location Poland

Waste of time. Okendo is bugged app with not working sequences. They are refusing to help. Completely the worst customer support ever.

Bopo Women

Location Australia

Grateful for Scott, Shandy and Vanessa. Their onboarding was fantastic and we're excited to use Okendo! Thanks for the great support.

Chemiztree

Very helpful and quick to help. Had trouble integrating with Pagefly app and the team got it done quick. Very happy with the service!

L&M Home

Location Australia

Amazing customisations and customer support whenever we need tweaks. Definitely recommend this app and have never looked back! A very powerful app that helps build brand trust for our potential customers.

huha underwear

I'm super happy with Okendo! We switched over from Judge.me and although we liked the previous app, Okendo is far superior. We find the product filtering based on age and size range to be super helpful for our products. We are getting so many amazing reviews and UGC with Okendo now. Highly recommend!

HÁI Swimwear

Location Taiwan

Shiela & Josh help a lot. They took the time to process my request and were very friendly. Hope in the future an easier-to-use multilingual version will be developed soon. I'm looking forward to it.

Sande Kids™

Location Australia

I am slowly learning to use this app - I am finding it quite straightforward. Customer Service has been great and are really quick to respond and find a solution.

Antsy Labs

We've recently started using Okendo after transitioning from Yotpo. Okendo's feature set is far more impressive than Yotpo's, while simultaneously being the more cost effective solution. Another bonus? The Okendo team has been incredibly attentive and helpful during setup and configuration!

Smood Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is fairly straightforward and easy to use however when there is an issue the support team is super responsive and helps fix any issues very quickly.

Elegatto

Time spent using app Over 1 year

One of the most useful apps on Shopify. Besides, that has the best customer support I have ever worked with. Thank you, Okendo team!