Reviews (906)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, powerful review management tools, and seamless e-commerce integration. They appreciate the quick setup, customizable review request emails, and valuable analytics. The app's customer support is often praised for its responsiveness. Additional features like aesthetic customization, review syndication, and customer vouchers are also valued. Despite its comprehensive features, merchants find it fast, flexible, and a game changer for conversion rates, even on the free plan.

December 21, 2018

We've installed and uninstalled many apps over the years but this one has by far blown us away with the ease of install, excellent support and the attention they pay to the look of their product!

I don't know how to say this nicely, so I'll just say it - Most apps install ugly. Our designer has to spend a lot of time making them look like they belong on our site. This app - we changed the size of the stars with the click of the button, reworded our email and we were done! Our designer didn't have to do anything. We are still amazed at this.

Matt and his team is very attentive, easy to work with and I can't recommend them enough!

CiboWares.com
February 18, 2020

We had been thinking about this for some time, knowing how valuable reviews are in retail. We were looking for a solid app that'd be easy to set up and low maintenance. Okendo does just that. Scott was amazingly helpful and the app is simple to set up, configure, make changes and just use in general. The Q&A feature is a bonus! We love it!

SupportBrace Australia
Edited October 15, 2019

I cannot recommend Okendo highly enough!

Whatever Review Application you are currently using, I would recommend you to switch right now! You will not be disappointed!

We were using Yotpo for 3 years and were recommended Okendo from a Shopify Plus Member. From the first moment of first contact I have been absolutely impressed by their service of excellence in customer service, knowledge and value-adding application.

1. Amazing Customer Service!
2. Value Add Features!
3. Half Price of Competitors!
4. Excellent User Interface!
5. Absolute pleasure to work with!

Okendo handled the entire transition for Reviews across 7 Shopify stores along wth syndication. A process that took Yotpo 7 months with constant chasing up and lack of communication, took Okendo 24 hours. Okendo is half the price of Yotpo. And it is billed monthly. Thank you!

One of the most enjoyable, simplest and value-adding and capturing business experiences I have had on the Shopify platform. Thank you!

Progurt
March 2, 2022

Super customer service, really really happy with it. Quick, fast and helpful as it should be! Let's go

Boxrope.com
Switzerland
October 14, 2021

Fantastic app with excellent support and great functionality! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Prepd
April 21, 2022

We've recently started using Okendo after transitioning from Yotpo. Okendo's feature set is far more impressive than Yotpo's, while simultaneously being the more cost effective solution. Another bonus? The Okendo team has been incredibly attentive and helpful during setup and configuration!

Antsy Labs
13 days using the app
July 20, 2020

This is now the second business I've set up with Okendo and I can't be happier ...again! the setup process is so easy with the Okendo team, they handle everything, all I had to do was approve designs.

HoapSoap
March 9, 2021

Such an easy and seamless transition! Very excited to get started with Okendo! Allison was so helpful and a pleasure to work with!

Lume Cube, Inc.
August 2, 2021

Great onboarding process and easy implementation with our store. Plus, lots of great features. Would highly recommend this app.

St. Oddity
October 28, 2019

Slick, flexible solution and prompt, helpful support. Well worth it if you are looking for a hassle-free, high-end solution.

African Extracts Rooibos