4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, powerful review management tools, and seamless e-commerce integration. They appreciate the quick setup, customizable review request emails, and valuable analytics. The app's customer support is often praised for its responsiveness. Additional features like aesthetic customization, review syndication, and customer vouchers are also valued. Despite its comprehensive features, merchants find it fast, flexible, and a game changer for conversion rates, even on the free plan.

January 3, 2024

Great customer support. Had an issue with an integration and was able to resolve quickly and effectively. Highly recommend!

craftklaris
10 months using the app
December 18, 2023

I can't express how much I love Okendo! This app has been a game-changer for my business when it comes to managing customer reviews and feedback. From its user-friendly interface to its powerful features, Okendo has exceeded my expectations in every way. Juan was such a help

First and foremost, the ease of use is unparalleled. I was able to set up my account and start collecting reviews from customers within minutes. The intuitive dashboard makes it a breeze to navigate through all the essential features, and I didn't need any technical expertise to get started.

One of the standout features of Okendo is its customizable review request emails. I can tailor them to match my brand's voice and style, which has significantly improved the response rate from my customers. This level of customization has allowed me to create a more personal connection with my clients, and it's reflected in the quality and authenticity of the reviews I receive.

Okendo's review management tools are also outstanding. The ability to moderate and filter reviews before they go live on my website gives me peace of mind, ensuring that only relevant and appropriate content is displayed to potential customers. Additionally, the integration with popular e-commerce platforms has made it seamless to showcase these reviews on my product pages, which has boosted my conversion rates.

The analytics and insights provided by Okendo are invaluable. I can track the performance of my reviews, monitor customer sentiment, and identify areas for improvement. This data-driven approach has helped me make informed decisions and refine my products and services to meet my customers' needs better.

Moreover, Okendo's customer support is top-notch. Whenever I had questions or needed assistance, their team was responsive and provided excellent guidance. It's clear that they genuinely care about their customers' success.

In summary, Okendo is a fantastic app for anyone looking to elevate their customer review game. It simplifies the review collection process, offers customization options, and provides valuable insights to help businesses thrive. I can't recommend Okendo enough – it's an essential tool in my arsenal for building trust and credibility with my audience. If you want to boost your online presence and customer satisfaction, give Okendo a try; you won't be disappointed!

Moonglow Jewelry
About 1 month using the app
December 20, 2023

Really good app and great support. We were a bit hesitant at first because the app is quite pricy, but we're very happy with it now.

Muntagnard
Switzerland
11 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Excellent customer service. Support chat is very knowledgeable and quick.

Activeskin
Almost 2 years using the app
January 8, 2024

This review app is the best available, for an affordable price. All the necessary features are included. I would especially like to thank Laura for the pleasant onboarding; all questions are answered promptly and in detail. It's a pity we didn't find you sooner. Thanks again for everything.

Mygainz
Netherlands
11 days using the app
February 23, 2024

Un support vraiment super efficace et rapide !
Je recommande a 100%.

Great support from Luisa Serna and her team. Okensonservice is on point

Heat & Cool
Over 2 years using the app
December 21, 2023

Have been using Okendo across multiple businesses for years. Excellent reviews platform with all of the bells and whistles and fantastic support resources. The real game changer for larger, international businesses is the ability to combine and syndicate your reviews across multiple sites.

Monarch Abode
About 1 month using the app
November 21, 2023

If we were to choose a review platform again, we'd choose Okendo without blinking. Their team helped us customise the review widget to our custom theme; integration is seamless, and customer service is always reactive. When we moved to Shopify Markets, Josh migrated the reviews and adjusted our plan. Really helpful when you're busy.

Makedo
Over 1 year using the app
Edited January 3, 2024

This app provides great user experience and is easy to navigate and implement on the site. The customer support is very responsive and always happy to help. Would highly recommend this app.

MUKI