Omega Instant Search

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Faris Sore

Excellent product, Service, and easy to use

Gamesrcheap

The Omega Instant Search App is not the absolute pinnacle of search apps on Shopify, but their pricing is unmatched and many of the features you'd find in the far more expensive applications you will find in Omega Instant Search, and in some cases better executed.

With an online store carrying over 1,800 digital products including games, software and more, as well as shipped items all geared towards gamers, Omega Instant Search has done a great job of helping to better sort our inventory and make it easy for customers to find exactly what they're looking for, and for only $9 per month.

The app does what it's advertised to do and goes above and beyond, just as everyone working at OmegaCommerce has in my experiences with them thus far. Whether it's feature requests or help with simple or complex tasks, their team has always been supportive and responsive to my emails and resolved any issues in a timely and satisfactory manner.

Thus far, I give this app 5 stars and recommend it to any company in need of a high-functioning search system on their website, as Shopify's default search has never seemed to cut it, irregardless of what project I'm working on.

There are a lot of search apps out there, but Omega Instant Search is without a doubt the app you should be trying first.

Klarety

So far so good. I installed the app about 10 mins ago. I have installed the free app as I have under 500 products and it is one of the best free apps out there for what you can get (analytics, page redirects, not just product search can get page search - to name a few that other do not provide on a free basis). I researched all 4 of the top search apps available on shopify and this app provides the most features for a free app and it actually renders quite nicely for my shop - www.klarety.com

Fabbeat

My first review ever... But I've completely blown away. Wasn't using Omega instant seach for a long time but even 5 mins that I did was enough to beat all the competitors (before was using paid version of another app - almost $20 per month for screwing my code really and lots of bumps on the road) ...

So, I installed this app... Just wow.
works perfectly and even has blog posts search (awesome!!!) and manual syncronization (works super quick). And its free (and even after 30 days trial its also free for a small shops with less than 500 products - a gift from heaven!)

I'm impressed, amazed, stunned and grateful. Well done!!

Emporium Way

sounds like a fantastic app but only just downloaded so will update when I see results

Simply Hifi Com

great app! Search bar looks now way more exclusive. Search process happens smooth and fast. I fully recommend!

Gadgitech Me Levant

I do not usually write reviews but I had to write one for this App...

I used and tried several Search Apps for my store but NONE have come close to this app in terms of functionality, customization and service... It is also easy to use and configure without ten thousand options that are difficult to understand and use. The full page mobile search is a life saver and very pleasant on the eye. Already I am getting positive feedback from my customer on my App... 5 Stars very well deserved and a special thank you to Vlad for putting up with my requirements and being outstanding.... Highly, highly recommended app indeed.

Rossieviren 2

very easy to learn,good app,thank you .

Chases Snack Emporium

Vlad was very kind in helping our store with some problems in the code free of charge! In addition, Omega has a lot of wonderful options that allow you to tailor how customers search on your store, which we look forward to seeing how this turns into sales in the future! Thank you Vlad and Omega.

Limited Rest

Great app. Does everything you need for Free while other charges for the same features. No brainer....