Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Chic Teak

The search works very well and has good options for customization. Support was also very responsive. -Chic Teak

Low Budget Tech Shop

Great app and does what it should. Would be great if i could change the way it shows products when you search for them though - like if i wanted it to show a specific image and not just a random one. Otherwise, good app.

veganbooze

Ok so we all know Shopify has shockingly bad search functionality for the modern website (which is surprising)
So you will need a 3rd party app. I had been looking for a solid search engine for months. I believe I have found it. Not only is this a great search engine but most importantly is the great support and transparency you get from its makers. Thinking outside the box with a positive problem solving attitude. My interactions with the company are hugely positive, with their willingness, help, their patience and understanding as I took the product through its paces. I tried to break it and find fault but was unable to. This shows what a robust product this is. I found it straight forward to install with no real set up issues. I did reach out for advice and Omega was there for me with best practise and ways to solve my perceived issue. It is so important for developers to be available and have a positive attitude towards its customers and potential customers. Other players had great search engines (capability) but no customer support to get you set up using their product. One of the bigger companies was so shockingly bad it beggars belief on how bad they were, this leads to a disservice to their product and this is why I dropped them during the trial period. The 30 day trial period with Omega has been great for me to thoroughly test out the search engine on my shopify site. An important factor with any important app is how good is the support if you need it. I tested that out too. Omega was great. I feel that if and when I need them they will be there for me. They are on my side and want to see me succeed. The pricing is realistic, affordable and fixed by tier, so do not need to worry about being bankrupted by how many searches are being performed on your site. (other players want to bankrupt you with the price per search model). In terms of continuous improvement and a nice to have, it would be great to see, some time in the future, a way to be able to turn off some Metafields to exclude them from your search, just for that extra bit of control. Currently its all metafields or no metafields. This is not a major issue. So I become a Omega Instant Search customer and am happy to support Omega Omega Instant Search
If you are looking for a search engine, start with this one and see that it works for you too. (Save you wasting your time searching for the one) Great work by all those at Omega

Alternative Source Medical

So much better than the built in search function. Great support and product, highly recommended! Thank you!

THE ROYAL CYBER DOLLS

★ª"˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Many thanks for your help Igor ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜"ª★
★ª"˜ª¤.¸`*•.¸*•¸★☆☆ Perfect ☆☆★¸•*¸.•*´¸.¤ª˜"ª★

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Feel free to ask if you will need our help!

Babys Passion

This App Is Impeccable. Makes my store look more Fantastic. The Support is Skilled too. Igor from Support will fix your issues and try their best to sort other issues they notice too. Which is Amazing and Helpful.

April 12, 2021

Amazing! Thank you so much for your feedback and your high rate!
Our team was glad to help you with our application at any time!

NOMATIC

We've been using this app for about 4 years now and it's done great! It's robust and can do everything we need. It integrates into our custom theme very easily. I've also had amazing experiences while working with their customer service. They go above and beyond for sure!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for this amazing feedback and high rating! We appreciated it so much!
You are always welcome!

Urban General Store

Powerful app that is easy to customize and configure. Developer is very responsive with support requests and assistance. Takes on-site search to the next level.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Party Glowz

Awesome app, easy to install and setup. Prompt support team. quickly resolved my queries. Highly recommended :)

Adam-Shoppe

Spot on search result accuracy, blazing speed, very supported devs with timely responses. Highly recommended!

March 24, 2021

Thank you! Our team is very glad that you found our application useful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32