Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

Ten-Teas

This search app has it all ! No complaints. I would highly recommend it to any shopify store owner.

The Watch Factory Australia

Professional, clean & customisable instant search function. Would highly recommend it as it gives customers a much better search function which is extremely important. There were a few issues with how the app was displaying in our theme and their support team provide a quick, professional and outstanding response to fix the problems. The app is great, and the support is fantastic.

Artatler

No need to think twice, it does give the visitor quick view of our products / other contents. And it's free for the first 500 products, awesome!

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art marketplace and online gallery

Sockwell

Installed this app several months ago when launching my store. Works great--I never have to think about it. Easy to make adjustments as needed.

CozyCraft

Amazing search tool. Worked right after installation. Can't believe its almost free to use. Very intuitive.

Game Potion

Great app, does exactly what I needed and does this for a low cost. So gets a recommendation from GamePotion!

DRMTLGY

Works great for searches. By far the most in depth search program I've found on Shopify. Implemented it quickly and easily, which is always nice

Stainless Kitchen Steals

Very nice, match the search products exactly, I like the option of the price bar. It looks very professional on my site

BAM

Great app! Easy to use. I did not have a search bar on my theme, and this made it easy to add one at a very low cost!

New Car Gadgets

excellent smart search app. i recommend adding an embed option to place the search bar by our selves on the website theme.