Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

Stainless Kitchen Steals

Very nice, match the search products exactly, I like the option of the price bar. It looks very professional on my site

BAM

Great app! Easy to use. I did not have a search bar on my theme, and this made it easy to add one at a very low cost!

New Car Gadgets

excellent smart search app. i recommend adding an embed option to place the search bar by our selves on the website theme.

h2oparts2go.com

A very well executed utility. Fast and thorough with plenty of flexibility on search presentation. With user input so varied, you really need to provide a way for users to search the way they want. This App covers those bases and provides immediate access to the products that they are interested in. Don't open a store without it.

ExpertPower Direct

Works well. Not much else to say. Good filters and great for search results. Still trying to work out a little more customization for the filters though

revierbedarf.at

The app works perfect for my shopify store. No pitfalls, good statistic - well Done! Try it !!!!!!!

eLicensey.com

33811084338110843381108433811084338110843381108433811084338110843381108433811084338110843381108433811084338110843381108433811084

ContainerDiscounts.com

We needed a quick search application to help keep up with our competition and didn't know where to start. We searched through the app store database and reached out to a few companies offering this service. The team at Omega got back to us immediately (Vlad and Slava). We had had some unique customization requests...including some page styling and branding which was certainly not in their scope to provide for us. They accommodated every requests and we love our search application! Couldn't be happier with the result or the service...a great application with excellent customer service. I give my highest recommendation to Omega...they are a lifesaver for us!

Veraldo.se

Excellent service from Slava. I need help redesigning their search bar to match my themes design. She took care of it asap and it looks perfect!

Odometer Solutions

This is a very useful app. It does exactly what it says. Very fast results, much appreciated by customers. Happy having it in my store.
Thanks!