Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

h2oparts2go.com

A very well executed utility. Fast and thorough with plenty of flexibility on search presentation. With user input so varied, you really need to provide a way for users to search the way they want. This App covers those bases and provides immediate access to the products that they are interested in. Don't open a store without it.

ExpertPower Direct

Works well. Not much else to say. Good filters and great for search results. Still trying to work out a little more customization for the filters though

revierbedarf.at

The app works perfect for my shopify store. No pitfalls, good statistic - well Done! Try it !!!!!!!

ContainerDiscounts.com

We needed a quick search application to help keep up with our competition and didn't know where to start. We searched through the app store database and reached out to a few companies offering this service. The team at Omega got back to us immediately (Vlad and Slava). We had had some unique customization requests...including some page styling and branding which was certainly not in their scope to provide for us. They accommodated every requests and we love our search application! Couldn't be happier with the result or the service...a great application with excellent customer service. I give my highest recommendation to Omega...they are a lifesaver for us!

Veraldo.se

Excellent service from Slava. I need help redesigning their search bar to match my themes design. She took care of it asap and it looks perfect!

Odometer Solutions

This is a very useful app. It does exactly what it says. Very fast results, much appreciated by customers. Happy having it in my store.
Thanks!

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

facerealityskincare-B2B

Recently installed the app and it's working very well. The customisations are plentiful, adding new filters based on tags is easy, It's got a sleek look that makes it fit more universally in themes and it offers some functionality that is usually accessible in more advanced (expensive) search apps. And the most surprising part, it's free for stores with fewer than 500 products.

What I'd like is that they did not use !important in their css sheets, and that when adding tags for filters, the tag labels could be edited or parts of them omitted. But these are minor things that don't change the fact that this is an amazing app.

Country America

This app really improved my search on my store. Very fast and clean search results which lead to more conversions.

UnderAir

Excellent app that installed seamlessly. It really improved the nearly-worthless built in search app from shopify. Its so good that it seems my customers rarely get the chance to type in a full query, the result they are looking for show up after a couple of letters.