Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

facerealityskincare-B2B

Recently installed the app and it's working very well. The customisations are plentiful, adding new filters based on tags is easy, It's got a sleek look that makes it fit more universally in themes and it offers some functionality that is usually accessible in more advanced (expensive) search apps. And the most surprising part, it's free for stores with fewer than 500 products.

What I'd like is that they did not use !important in their css sheets, and that when adding tags for filters, the tag labels could be edited or parts of them omitted. But these are minor things that don't change the fact that this is an amazing app.

Country America

This app really improved my search on my store. Very fast and clean search results which lead to more conversions.

UnderAir

Excellent app that installed seamlessly. It really improved the nearly-worthless built in search app from shopify. Its so good that it seems my customers rarely get the chance to type in a full query, the result they are looking for show up after a couple of letters.

Yager Singapore

Excellent.
Definitely a recommended search extension.

Urban Rhythm

We find this app represents excellent value for our needs. It has a number of strong search features found on several much more expensive options. We also experienced very responsive support first hand. We'd be happy to recommend this to anyone's shortlist.

DXFforCNC.com

I used this app for more than 2 monthes its really good, tell me what customers looking for. Its free up to 2500 products.

AVStore.in

Superb search functionality. Very useful reporting that gives us insights to what the clients are looking for. Definitely useful.

On the Table Games

Great app, easy to use and plenty of features! The reporting also gives great insights as to the products people want.

cheapfashionz

good customer service! Love this search feature It searches the descriptions as well as tags and titles. Excellent!