Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Country America

This app really improved my search on my store. Very fast and clean search results which lead to more conversions.

UnderAir

Excellent app that installed seamlessly. It really improved the nearly-worthless built in search app from shopify. Its so good that it seems my customers rarely get the chance to type in a full query, the result they are looking for show up after a couple of letters.

Yager Singapore

Excellent.
Definitely a recommended search extension.

Urban Rhythm

We find this app represents excellent value for our needs. It has a number of strong search features found on several much more expensive options. We also experienced very responsive support first hand. We'd be happy to recommend this to anyone's shortlist.

DXFforCNC.com

I used this app for more than 2 monthes its really good, tell me what customers looking for. Its free up to 2500 products.

AVStore.in

Superb search functionality. Very useful reporting that gives us insights to what the clients are looking for. Definitely useful.

On the Table Games

Great app, easy to use and plenty of features! The reporting also gives great insights as to the products people want.

cheapfashionz

good customer service! Love this search feature It searches the descriptions as well as tags and titles. Excellent!

Surgical Toolbox

I use this after every product addition to help search for links to Instagram and organic google searches ! Thank you!

Dio Candle Company

excellent customer service! Love this search feature! It searches the descriptions as well as tags and titles. Excellent!