Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Square Peg Jewelry

I do not generally review apps. or anything else unless maybe they really suck. I am going to make an exception. I am happy with this app and think it is worth the $9 month. The info that you glean out of the app is great but the biggest feature for me is being able to then apply synonyms across searches. So for example I see my customer searching for a product they may describe as big or large or jumbo. I can't have those 3 words in the title but with this program you can link that search phrase instantly to all those words. Other good ones are measurements, in our business people often mix them up so 40x30mm can link to 30x40mm or 4x3 cm 3x4 cm once you start seeing all the mistakes people are making in their searches ( in search reports ) you can then add those mistakes into the synonyms list. How great is that?

Artitude Decor

Great app. I've used for some time now and it works great.Nice detailed stats and info with some nice layout features. A+
Great service to!

Bernard And Zeus

Great app, very user friendly and neat. Recommended!

Living Entertainment North Coast

Great app, works perfectly - highly recommended!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Absolutely love it!

Here And There Makers

A professionally written and well performing app. Behaves really well on mobile devices which many apps do not. Also, the free plan is good enough for smaller, startup businesses which is very appreciated. We're now a year on and the app has been rock solid.

Espace Coffee

I would like to thank you for this amazing app.. As we grow we will definitely be upgrading. It's highly recommended especially when you compare the other apps who does less and charge way more

Thanks

Petrhomb

Wonderful app! Big thanks for the developers!

Galaxydeals

Love this app, way better than the original shopify theme search. More successful search results.

Eweld 2

Great app and functionality. Have found it really useful for our store www.eweld.com.au
Thanks team!