Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

Yager Singapore

Excellent.
Definitely a recommended search extension.

Urban Rhythm

We find this app represents excellent value for our needs. It has a number of strong search features found on several much more expensive options. We also experienced very responsive support first hand. We'd be happy to recommend this to anyone's shortlist.

DXFforCNC.com

I used this app for more than 2 monthes its really good, tell me what customers looking for. Its free up to 2500 products.

AVStore.in

Superb search functionality. Very useful reporting that gives us insights to what the clients are looking for. Definitely useful.

On the Table Games

Great app, easy to use and plenty of features! The reporting also gives great insights as to the products people want.

cheapfashionz

good customer service! Love this search feature It searches the descriptions as well as tags and titles. Excellent!

Surgical Toolbox

I use this after every product addition to help search for links to Instagram and organic google searches ! Thank you!

Dio Candle Company

excellent customer service! Love this search feature! It searches the descriptions as well as tags and titles. Excellent!

Square Peg Jewelry

I do not generally review apps. or anything else unless maybe they really suck. I am going to make an exception. I am happy with this app and think it is worth the $9 month. The info that you glean out of the app is great but the biggest feature for me is being able to then apply synonyms across searches. So for example I see my customer searching for a product they may describe as big or large or jumbo. I can't have those 3 words in the title but with this program you can link that search phrase instantly to all those words. Other good ones are measurements, in our business people often mix them up so 40x30mm can link to 30x40mm or 4x3 cm 3x4 cm once you start seeing all the mistakes people are making in their searches ( in search reports ) you can then add those mistakes into the synonyms list. How great is that?

Artitude Decor

Great app. I've used for some time now and it works great.Nice detailed stats and info with some nice layout features. A+
Great service to!