Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

NOMATIC

We've been using this app for about 4 years now and it's done great! It's robust and can do everything we need. It integrates into our custom theme very easily. I've also had amazing experiences while working with their customer service. They go above and beyond for sure!

April 9, 2021

Thank you for this amazing feedback and high rating! We appreciated it so much!
You are always welcome!

Urban General Store

Powerful app that is easy to customize and configure. Developer is very responsive with support requests and assistance. Takes on-site search to the next level.

April 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Party Glowz

Awesome app, easy to install and setup. Prompt support team. quickly resolved my queries. Highly recommended :)

Adam-Shoppe

Spot on search result accuracy, blazing speed, very supported devs with timely responses. Highly recommended!

March 24, 2021

Thank you! Our team is very glad that you found our application useful!

ShopStarbuzz

great app and great support! the support team helped via email very quickly and answered questions thoroughly.

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. Our team was glad to help you!

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

We have been using this app for years and it's perfect. If you don't have a MEGA menu, especially, this is the next best thing to bring products up quickly for customers.

March 23, 2021

Hi, there

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our application!

Kioki Clothing Co.

Just got the app, got an email from the company seeing if I needed any help. I needed a change done and they did it fast. Great app! Easy to use on the site to find product.

WONODOO

Omega search is the best search engine for all my stores and I really recommend it. It's also free until you have 500 products so it's a great opportunity to check all the features.

iFyx

Improved search accuracy and the results are also instant, Overall this has helped to grab more sales.

KITA Fragrances

This app has made it very easy for my customers to search for products. Because of the easy setup, my customers can search for fragrances based on the notes of the fragrance and not just the name. Super helpful! The support is also incredible! Igor went completely out of his way to help me with a problem I was having.