Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store search and boost your sales

OH Fashion

Best app for product search! I used to have Shopify's debut theme search layout and I am so glad I changed to Omega's. You can customize everything so my store looks perfect now!

Moderntype Designs

Currently, I am utilizing the free portion of this app, I believe this can be a very powerful/useful app for anyone's website. If you have any issues with performance, just ask for help, their customer service is great.

CAROCASE

Good App and a great support. Thank your for the good job and i will hope our Seo will be increase next days and weeks as described on your side.

LetsMakeItRight!

Effortless Install and Super Inciteful. Omega not only helps our customers find the products they want and the information they need to pull the trigger, it shows us gaps where our customers are searching for products and info we could be offering them and the questions we need to address and areas we need to improve in order to improve our customers overall experience and convert more of our existing customers into loyal repeat customers.

Evelina Natural Skincare

So far this app is proving valuable with fast and relevant search results that display while you are typing including not just products but also categories. I would prefer a more comprehensive set of options for the actual search results page than I believe I can enable but I am actively configuring the options for this too

TechSpirit Inc.

Works Great! We have been using this app from more than 6 months now. No Problems. Far better than than Shopify search.

La dynasty jewelry

The app is at really good for organizing and analyzing search results which is a pain when using other search methods.

TopShelfTequila.com.au

So far so good! Quick and a lot of options to customise how your results are displayed. Thank you!! Keep it up. https://topshelftequila.com.au

CoffeeTime

It seems to be working very well and very easy to use :-) It is an app we would recommend others to use.

North & Main Clothing Company

We needed a better search. The Best. Easy install & the analytics help us know our customers needs