Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Catness

Its free up to 500 products, which is great! When searched the products are displayed correctly and very nicely. The support is very fast and amazing! Very useful. Thanks a lot!

Valentinogaremi Usa

Need an instant search tool and Omega provided me with what I was looking for. Simple and Fast. So far happy with it. Recommended.

Chokeshopify

So far I really like it. I was missing powerful search on my store and this app delivers. The developer was prompt to accommodate a request to exclude products with certain tags from showing in results. Great value already on the free plan. Recommended!

Ukpearlshop

Just started using Omega Instant Search and I couldn't be happier. This app makes searching so much better and faster. Best of all though, for small business it's FREE!!

Protness

Excellent Search Engine, the best one.
Thank you Vlad for your work, had to do some changes in the code, he was very efficient with prompt answers.
5 stars

Naughty Playing

Service was literally on the spot. Great customer service. Looking fowards to more sale.

Nostalgia Den

Hands down best Search app! Very effective and easy to use! Plug and Play! Must have for your store!

Premium Ejuice Samples Com

Excellent search utility that is attractive, intuitive and simple to set-up. It has made a huge difference on our site and makes it much easier to find the product you're looking for. The customer service is also exceptional.

Birds Party

super simple to use app, works great immediately! super impressed so far!

Jewelrycandles

I really love this app! Their support is absolutely amazing! You won't be disappointed with this search app -- it really is the best one we've tried! A++