Bulk import in just one click
Import products from Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wish and Walmart to Shopify store in bulk, with its complete details in just a few clicks.
Auto inventory & price syncing
Enabling auto-syncing of inventory and price from Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Wish and Etsy seller center to your Shopify store.
Amazon FBA order fulfillment
Manage, sync, fulfill and automate Shopify orders from FBA along with proper tracking information.
About Omni Importer
☛ What is Omni Importer?
It provides the simplest way to import your products from eBay to Shopify (eBay Importer), Amazon to Shopify (Amazon importer), Walmart to Shopify (Walmart Importer), Wish to Shopify (Wish Importer) and Etsy to Shopify (Etsy Importer). Each and eBay dropshipping every detail of the products gets imported - Images, Inventory, Price, description, etc. Using the Omni Importer app, a seller can also manage their FBA (i.e., order fulfillment by Amazon).
☛ Why Omni Importer?
Omni importer app has one solution for all your problems if you want to:
- Import your products from Amazon, eBay, Wish, Etsy or Walmart seller center to Shopify store.
- Import products from any marketplace to Shopify via CSV.
- Import any products from eBay to your Shopify store. (called eBay dropshipping)
- Manage your Shopify orders with FBA with its complete tracking details.
☛ How does it work?
This App imports your products from various Marketplace to the App itself and once the products are imported, they will be available in your store instantly. The entirety of this process will be done in just a few clicks! If in case the seller needs to manage their Shopify orders with FBA, they can simply use
☛ Key features:
1. Supports Multiple Images
- Get all your multiple images of your products onto your Shopify store from eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Wish or Etsy Marketplace Seller Center.
2. Inventory & Price Syncing
- Enable or Disable inventory and price of all the products get synced from the selected marketplace to your store on a daily basis according to your requirements.
3. Select Collection
- Sellers have full liberty to select the collections for their products to list on your store, these changes will not be reflected on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Wish or Etsy.
4. Support multiple Warehouse
- It is easy for the seller to upload products and set their inventory to a given warehouse depending on the product.
5. Products Upload
- Upload products on your Shopify store once its get imported on the app by:
- Select and upload
- Upload via profile
- Bulk upload
6. FBA Order Management
- Using this app, you can easily manage your Shopify orders from FBA, with complete Tracking Information.
☛ Upcoming Features
- Get Popular selected Marketplace Categories
- Bulk Products Edit from App to Shopify
We have a dedicated team of experts who work incessantly to help sellers realize their dreams. Have a look at some of the benefits we provide, for the client's ease.
- No Credit/Debit card details required.
- 24*7 Support with Personal Account Manager to help the sellers.
- Import products from multiple marketplaces.
- Can also manage FBA order.
- eBay Dropshipping
Free to install
10 products free to upload on Shopify afterwards you have to pay as per your products count (You may get up to 80% Off)
Overall rating Based on 142 reviews
Most recent reviews
Very good service, save me a lot of times, will use it again. customer service are very helpful. even on the weekend.
One Stop Garden Shop
Great support from the team and a very nice app. Helped me import my amazon listings easily into the shopify store. Very nice price and very good features in the app with a smooth workflow. Thanks
These guys are awesome! I got more support from them than with any other service I've used.
I used Cedcommerce's app 'Omni Importer' to help move my eBay inventory into my Shopify store. After reading a few articles on how to do this, I was quickly getting overwhelmed by all of the different ways to do this. I found Cedcommerce and asked them a few questions, which they promptly answered.
Honestly, these guys are saints. I had a bit of trouble wrapping my head around some of the technical details, but they were right there talking me through it and offering support whenever something didn't go as planned. They honestly made an unbearable task bearable.
I never really leave reviews for anything, but I decided to leave a review for them because I just couldn't beleive how helpful they were. Stay awesome guys!