Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Infinity Earth

I have some issues in the setup, Omnisend responsed very quickly and fixed them well. Also their format is fantastic, and also easy to use.

Simply Ellie Boutique

When I learned that MailChimp was no longer available through Shopify, I panicked because I hadn't done any research on other email providers. I'm beyond thrilled with my switch to Omnisend. Not only are the features so much better, but their service is top notch. Love how professional my emails look and how easy it is to customize them. The migration process was insanely easy. I highly recommend if you are looking to make the switch!

Safe Haven

As a shopify customer I can no longer use the Mailchimp app so switched to Omnisend based on reviews. Just put together my first newsletter. I was very easy and looks great. Was easier work flow than with Mailchimp!

Carlos Marin Designer

I love this app. Very easy to work you don't need experiences with Email Marketing. I recommend it...

NOS entre nous

J'utilise cet app pour mes campagnes d'e-mailing, pour accueillir mes nouveaux clients et pour leur envoyer des bons de réduction et des infos. On peut tout personnaliser et c'est vraiment facile. Je ne peux plus m'en passer!

Plucky Online

I switched over to Omnisend from MailChimp last week. I'm SO pleased with how simple everything has been!! No headaches what-so-ever!! I'm not super techy, so I REALLY appreciate this simple, easy to use service. I have every intention of continuing with Omnisend once my trial is up!

Zavitat

Excelente app, fácil de usar. Envié una campaña de correos en unos cuantos minutos. de una madera rápida.

Fit Baking Company

Out of all the emailing and campaigning apps I have tried, this is certainly one of the best and easiest to use. You can send beautiful emails automatically to customers and potential customers.

RED PLANET GOLF

just installed and connect it with my shopify store and privy campaign. very very easy to use. and the support is really 24/7, I am so surprised! I can't afford the pro plan yet, but it looks amazing! Working toward that! Thank you!

Divine Design Fitness

I used Omnisend to help build my email list and to stay in touch with my community. It seems like a great app so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252