Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Floraletica

This app is simply wonderful. It is so easy to use, and the features are amazing to create eye-catching emails and popup subscription forms! Support is great, too ... friendly, helpful and prompt in their response time! I highly recommend!

VecFashion Templates

Great app very easy to use and have multiple options under one roof. All emails solutions are there, hoping to get great results as well.

Avionnti

I love how user friendly is this platform. Been struggling with either this or klaviyo for some time.

Urbe Café

I love this app. I could automate a lot of emails and do campaigns very easy. I really recommend this app

OGBK Froze International

Great app. Perfect all in one marketing tool. Must need for all companies. I reccomend 10/10. Love it

ApolloHOU

Omnisend is super simple to use and yields fantastic results. The ability to add a pop-up to your store to get new subscribers is priceless. If you throw in a coupon for your store on sign-up the conversion rate is pretty great! The analytics are fantastic, and the user interface is very easy to use. It pays for itself each month in a fraction one newsletter/campaign.

MD

After watching the short instruction videos, I was able to set up the auto campaigns. Looking forward to segmentation and retargeting. Highly recommend.

SkinHavenRX

I'm really new at having a Shopify store and this app, but I've already gotten sales just doing a not so glamourous email & a couple of auto senders. That's HUGE!

PrayUp BossUp GoalUp

I love this app! It has been extremely user friendly and easy to navigate through initial setup of automations and forms.

Ari Belle Estilos

I`m staring promoting my online store, and I`m making the configuration by myself and with Omnisend, I did many things regarding Messaging and its Very easy to understand and to it by yourself. 100% recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 355 356