Omnisend: Email Marketing

Omnisend: Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Email marketing automation +SMS, Facebook & Google retargeting

HStylish

Finally the app I was looking for for my instant promotional campaigns!Beautiful templates easy to use, very intuitive. I am fully satisfied! Thank you!

Central Gadget Brasil

Ainda não usei, mas ja conheço seu trabalho!. Assim que eu pegar mais experiências, voltarei a dar um feedback melhor.

ROYALGHETTO

Just pure awesome and helpful.............................................................................

Trendy Nice

Very efficient app for email marketing.It helped me a lot to connect better with new customers and gave a quick response from the support team. I hope there are more features for this app. There is here a lot of potential for better sales.

My Fashion & Life

This is a great and simple app to setup and use. Much better than MailChimp in my opinion.

Outdoors Huntress

Very easy to use! I was so worried I was going to mess something up but Omnisend has step by step templates that are so easy to follow my 10 year old could send emails and campaigns! I was able to add products directly from my store to my promotional email.

Hex Girl

Super user friendly and makes great, professional-looking emails. Templates are easy to manipulate into the ideal format for your business.

FabGirlFashion

Love this app recommend everyone to use easy set up fully automate your shop with template emails that send when activated

Trendmart

Pretty much has everything you need to have the best customer engagement. Omnisend helped me with my abandoned carts, email campaigns, SMS campaigns etc. Works like a charm, a must have!

shop kayk

took me a few apps to finally find one that worked well! this one was the winner its easy to use and simple enough for first time email marketing like myself

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 230 231