Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

FITHUB APPAREL

I'm quite impressed with Omnisend's customer service. They were quick to resolve my issues. It's great to know a team is there to support you anyway they can.

Góðheilsa.is

Very very easy to use and very effective. I am impressed by how simple it is in all areas. Everyone should be able to use it.

My Complete Gym

The Omnisend team really knows what they are doing. The helped set up the automation at 1:00 AM. They didn't just send link when I struggled, they helped me step by step. A great investment for sure!

Empire Street Style

this app is amazing, it was so easy for me to design my first campaign and adding new subscribers. y

Lawndiggity

Super easy to use, no complicated flow charts to have to try and follow. Feels very similar to mailchimp.

EdgeWood Farm

Its my first time with an email marketing progam. it was so easy to use, cost effective and beautiful templates!

The Printable Boutique

I've only been using this app for a few days and have seen the benefits of it already. The support team are by far the best thing about this app - very responsive and helpful which is a rarity!

Wild Honey and Blooms

This app is very user friendly and easy to promote your biz through! I am enjoying all of the different options it gives!

KT Naturals

Love this app. Love the automation. Love the professional look of the emails. Love the auto generating discount codes. Love everything about it. Almost deleted the app after the trial but the benefits far outweigh the costs. Definitely recommend Omnisend!

Fabulastic

Works very good and the support is always there for us.
My trick not to mess it up: Keep this in mind for mailing campaigns → Save&Exit your draft before entering again and actually sending the mails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 316 317