Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Mina & Vine

We love this platform! It's so user friendly and allows us to create fresh looking campaigns with ease. Highly recommend!

Girl Buys

What a great app...user friendly, easy to get the hang of, great customer support. Awesome, we recommend...!

Posture Expert Store

This the best app for email marketing. I am full satisfied. I recommend this app to all the shopify sellers.

Oz in a box

The best app for adding email subscriptions to your website. It's really cheap, too. The templates look formal and professional, which is great. So yeah, totally recommend it to install the app. 5 Stars. Super cool!

Popp's Trophies

Great app! Definitely will keep using for not just my store, but my client's stores as well! Emails are huge but automation is even better! Would recommend this anyone launching a store!

Family Fun Fishing

very easy platform to use and ive had no trouble what so ever in getting my tasks done its 5 stars from me!

RoyaltyNursing

Haven’t used all it has to offer but what I have used has been great and easy to figure out. All through my iPhone. Good stuff!

unppar.com

great app as we can send up to 15000 mail per month without charges, thanks for that it should help a lot, really enjoy it .

Wooduce

Very good experience! There's something wrong in verify, I asked for help they contact me instantly.

Bee Love Wraps

Love it. Works really well. Easy to use. Not buggy and slow like MailChimp. Templates are great and beautiful too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 276 277