Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Drive Sales via Email, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, SMS, Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

SEELENlook

Bin absolut begeistert! Bin lange hin und her zwischen Seguno und Omnisend und letztendlich mich für letzteren entschieden. Support 1A!

Topíssima

Honestly, I have just experienced the best customer service ever! Kristina is a ROCKSTAR. She went above and beyond to help us fix an email domain issue. She was there with us step by step, communicating clearly all the way. Now I love Omnisend even more. Thank you for your amazing product and SERVICE.

Chris Sports

We've looked through a number of automation platforms and found Omnisend to be the perfect fit for us because of its segmentation and automation features and its reasonable pricing. Josh has been a great help with the introduction and onboarding as well.

The Harbour Bookshop

Looks great, easy to navigate - had automations, forms and emails up and running in a day. Josh was excellent at explaining everything clearly - really impressed!

Blenderfy

Im using omnisend for my Blenderfy official website. And im really impressed by all the features they offer in the basic plan. Since im a starting webshop company its perfect to start with. And their support is not only amazing and quick, but one of the best support i've ever had! These things made me write this review to say im a satisfied customer. Their responsiveness is insane. :-)

Suimap

I have worked with several marketing automation platforms and found omnisend to be an excellent tool. It has everything an ecommerce needs but what I find most satisfying is the technical support that helps you to configure everything being in the free plan.

Ivy Nook

It's a great marketing and re-marketing tool with some really good marketing automation campaigns. Plus support was 5* when I had an issue with a form, was fixed within 30 minutes. Highly recommend Omnisend

Shire City Herbals

The whole Omnisend Team has been fantastic. We were up and running immediately and they helped us walk through all our existing workflows to make sure they were set up correctly. Now with ongoing support, we're working on augmenting our existing emails and creating new workflows. It's been a great switch for us!

Wild Bohém

Daryna was super helpful with helping me fix some of my segmentations and automations! I recently switched from another platform to Omnisend and I love the support team, they are always ready to help no matter what! Recommend this App! :)

Peak House Aromas®

The Omnisend app is very useful and easy to use. Their support team are also very helpful and around to help

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 366 367