Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Mint & Honey Store

I love the simplicity of using this app and way better than the ones i have previously used on my store. It literally does all the work for you and easy to understand. I would recommend this app to all merchants

All You Need Now

So far so good. I've spent hours researching the best platform for what I need, and so far Omnisend has been the best, with the best support! They actually answered a question I had yesterday, a SUNDAY! That's what I need, the support I need, when I need it.

H Apparel by Hispania

by far best email marketing service out there! great customer service, best feature is product picker.

SayenAyaka

I love the App ,It is very useful With the help of the App ,I can send out my campaign create my workflows and everything are okay

BODY & BOTANY

I was originally using MailChimp, but due to issues with it failing to smoothly sync with Shopify to improve deliverability, I switched to Omnisend. My experience from the very beginning was excellent! It's user friendly, the team is extremely responsive, and is overall a great platform; functionally and aesthetically. So far I'm so happy I switched!

Reinforced Beds

This email marketing app might be quite pricey, but it's incredibly easy to use and the email templates are simple to modify. In only 2 weeks of using the campaigns, it's already generated a number of sales for us at The Reinforced Bed Company. Would highly recommend.

Independence Factory

Really easy to set up and very effective, i am glad i chose this app for my store, it helps with conversions.

LEP1 Customs

I am dubious of any app that presents a feature for you to leave a 5 star review 30 seconds after installing it.

Eternal Parquet

La migliore app di Marketing per Shopify, ricca di funzioni e statistiche, facile da usare e con una incredibile assistenza tecnica. Davvero niente di meglio in giro.

szonebagsclub

Good app, easy use, clear guide and helpful. A must have email marketing tool. I can't wait to create my first campaign.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 340 341