Omnisend: Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Email marketing automation +SMS, Facebook & Google retargeting

1 - 10 of 2073 reviews

melonseta

Muy intuitivo de utilizar! Soy nuevo en esto de aplicaciones para web y despues de probar varios que me recomendaron me quedo con omnisend por su sencillez. Sin ninguna duda destaca por encima del el resto.

Victoria Burg

Very easy to use and features are just great. You must give it a try ! It will boost your sales easily ! This is the best email marketing app i ever used

What Ladies Want Now.com

Great Marketing tool. App is very user friendly. A+++++++++++. Highly recommended for first time users.

the fashion stack

nice little app. still trying to work it out but im sure that wont take long thank you very much

terry

Fit Frost

I just started using the app so i can't tell how good it is but the interface looks good. About to set it up for my store.

Uber deals

Definitely the app I've been searching for. By far the easiest to use and absolutely the BEST available! Uberdeals4life.com

shopplus1

AMAZING this app is great I love it and it all so easy to use great tool forreal shopify is the best

We Are Ladys

Just started using this but so far it's EXCELLENT! I couldn't be happier. This app is easy to use, has so many options and customisations, the features are endless and so far have produced great results for me. I've received more information from this app about certain things that I didn't even know about due to my VERY BAD experience with Mailchimp. Mailchimp gave me one issue after another with support.

Tomgfashion

I used this app to help me with emailing my subscribers about upcoming sales. It's helpful and easy to use.

The clean face store

I Really love the app very helpful I recommend this app first time user and it’s very easy to use I give this a 5 star

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 207 208