Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Pretty Fancy Things

I used this app to help me reach my customers. I chose it as my mailchimp alternative. So far it has been easy to use and even gives me additional features that were not available with mailchimp. I'm looking forward to seeing how else it can help make me more profitable!

Abeille Bliss

I used this app to help with email marketing which I am not very good at. I love how easy and simple it was to use!

Yeelight Australia

So far so good. I used it for email campaigns, seems pretty helpful. The support team is very responsive!

LIMOONA.CO.UK

I used the Email Marketing so far, it's very easy and so quick. I look forward to sending more Emails and checking out the other features. Thank you

1ST MAN | 1ST WOMAN

A great App, easy to set up and use. It was simple to add my email list from another platform. Everything looks great. I'm really pleased with it.

LaliSimone

Omnisend is intuitive, easy to set up, and get your email marketing going. Love and recommend it. Get it now

Lynda Anne

I used the app to create email marketing campaigns to my newsletter subscribers. Fairy straightforward to follow for a non-tech wizard like me.
Would recommend

Security Shutter Ltd.

Very easy and straight forward app, excellent work guys!
We use it now for all of our marketing campaigns instead of mailchimp
www.securityshutter.ca

joe sun co

Brilliant app, easy to use for a beginner and the templates look clean and professional. Definitely recommend as an awesome alternative to mailchimp. thanks guys!

TheFogDoctors

incredible!!! very simple to use with a good step by step guide. lots of custom options to choose from. definitely recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 266 267