On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Store Pickup & Shipping, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Booze Buddy

Location Singapore

Customer Service is awesome. Offered to help me to code when I faced issues. Im glad they could assist me on this.

MisterConsegna.com

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent customer service, quick and efficient response. The problem has been solved. thank you very much

Dragonwana

Location Singapore

Coding novice here and the support team was available instantly to help me figure out where to place the code to make my cart page look the way I wanted it to. All good things so far, keep it up!

the1925kitchen

Location Singapore

Very helpful and responsive support provided by the Team. The app is also easy to comprehend and use! I have installed this for three of my sites! Well done!

PearofPlums

been using this app for a week now, good app, any issues are rectified almost instantly via live chat, would be better if there was a way of printing the dates on the packing slips, im sure there is a way but im not clued up enough to add codes etc lol

Cloud Meal

Location Indonesia

I tried this once, It's easy to set up and simple preview. Their support team are reachable within seconds

Hopefully it will smooth as well when I re-install it again soon :)

Cottontail Creamery

Time spent using app About 1 year

Simple interface and works as advertised. Support response was quick and efficient too. Would not hesitate to recommend it!

Anna's Flowers

We use the app for local pick ups and being able to change all the wording to fit our store was perfect! Allowed us to limit people in our store at one time and manage high volume orders!

MoguShop

Location Singapore

Simple and user-friendly interface, just install and works everything for me

express technical support, highly recommends.

MBGrocery

Shopify is really all about the apps. The platform is great, but the apps are the ones that make everything better...and are tailorable to suit your specific needs.

On Time Delivery is one of those apps. It does exactly as it promises, no glitches, and super quick to set up.

And the customer service is excellent. We needed a colour change and couldn't figure it out. We used their chat function to request specific code, and they did it in less than 5 minutes.