On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery on Product Page, Store Pickup, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Popsi Love

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I have been using the app since the creation of my Shopify website, it worked well until 2 back to back orders where clients did not put delivery informations on their orders. The delivery informations buttons were placed after the "check out " and "payment" buttons on mobile devices and that created confusion for customers! Fortunately I contacted the app support team directly via the « Help » email and they managed to fix it within an hour or so. Great service, mega relieved!! Thank you!

February 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so grateful for your kind words...

Unfined Wines

The app functions great for our local delivery logistics, though it did need a lot of custom code tweaking to tailor it to our Cart/Checkout page and functionality. Fortunately, the developer is very responsive, finds the solution and quick to turnaround a request, very pleased with the customer service so far (two months in).

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback.... 😊😊😊

Bliss Artisan

Very easy to navigate...accomplished exactly what I needed. I did not need the "time" feature, but it's nice to know it's there if we ever decide to get that specific on deliveries.

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback!! 🤗💖

Produktu piegāde

Location Latvia

One of the best experiences we have had with an app developer. Support is fantastic and they help with everything in order for the store to work as we intended. Our main goal was to get the customers to always choose delivery date and time before checkout, this has been resolved. As well as the app itself is easy to use and has great functions.

January 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! We are so grateful for your words... 🤗🤗

The Good Fish

Location Singapore

App works great and the developers are speedy and amazing at solving issues that arise on my website! Thank you so much for the speedy response and helping me build my website!

January 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback! 😊😊

Yan Restaurant

Location Singapore

Support is responsive and helpful. The app serves my basic needs and works well to allow orders to pick their date and time slots. I wish it could do more like adding in more custom fields or selections, or preorder settings based on product. But it's good enough for now.

December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Your words means a lot to us...🤗

TC楽器 - TCGAKKI

Location Japan

Thanks for the quick support. The Delivery date and time shows on the cart page but not on checkout page.

December 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! 🙏

New Moon Blooms

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 year

We have used this app to great effect to effect to handle our delivery services through Shopify and can recommend it with no hesitation

Thank you so much for your review! Your words means a lot to us...🤗

Фея розы

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app for deliveries management and very fast answer of the team in case of very rare problems. highly recommend.

December 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!🥳

Gastronomia Ajolfi

Location Italy

Very good team and excellent app.The support executive (I spoke with Charmy) is outstanding! Keep doing like this!!!!!!!

November 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!!!!