On Time Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery on Product Page, Store Pickup, Order Limits

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Snapcakes

I needed customers to choose a date and time for delivery. This app worked great and I got great support to customize it and help me with any questions I had. I recommend it. Thank you!

Kitchen 154

Location Spain

Simple, intuitive and get the job done. Works well with Streamline theme. Customer service is outstanding. Thanks Charmy and the whole team!

bbcafeca

Time spent using app About 3 hours

This app is recommended. Easy to install and working fine and if in case you have a query you can directly talk to support.

HydroClean

Location Indonesia

The apps very helpful for my business, and the staff is very helpful when the feature is error. Thank you

Crème de la Crème Vienna

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 months

Get helped a second time. Worked really quick and nice. This app helps my customers to get their products as fresh as possible. The Support-Team were so lovely and really quick and helpful when I needed help!

Be Fit And Fab Meals

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app allows my customers to schedule and delivery based on my requirements. The Dev team were really quick and helpful when I needed customisation.

Cartoccio Milano

Location Italy

Great plugin, it saved my life. Now I can give my users the possibility to choose the time and date of delivery and it's all very simple!

Пазарчето

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 year

excellent app and support on point!
nice features
nice support
works better than most time delivery maps

The Skinny Juicery

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 months

The Delivery Date Schedul app team is very accommodating and responsive to our questions. They even suggested a better layout so that the app will be more fluid and adapt to our store. We appreciate it as some of us start-up founders are more focused on marketing and branding that e-commerce third party providers are better supplemented with a great customer service!

Time 4 Flowers

Why 5? Because the app together with the customer service I received absolutely deserves it. I had a problem with the customer bypassing the selection of delivery date and when I contacted the help desk, they fixed it within a day! Fast and easy to understand communication. Highly recommend