On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

The Maui Cookie Lady

I was excited to use this app to help limit orders per day. The problem is that it would glitch and allow customers to pick a day that was already maxed out. It would also sometimes allow them to chose a date that had already passed. I contacted customer service though shopify and 4 weeks later still there was no response from the developers.

July 17, 2020

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear about that and I really apologize for the inconvenience.
We might have replied to your email, please check your spam folder if you don't find a reply to your inbox.
Please check the below screenshot of the reply we have sent you reply to the email:

Dop2Door

The app is only active on the full cart section. Should be at shipment.. makes it pointless to have the app if clients can bypass it or not even notice it

www.my-day.ge

I wish there was an option for 0 stars. I never write any bad reviews but please read this!

App: Our experience was horrible. App is so glitchy that we lost tons of sales overnight.

Support: Regardless how much we wrote to their support, after initial installation assistance, nobody responded to our emergency requests... There was nothing we could have fixed on our end...

We sent the app developer last request at 10 am and after not receiving any response, we deleted the app.

Installation: Initial installation was intuitive only if it saved anything. We had to input translation 3 times and got deleted every-time we pressed save button and same kept happening when saving delivery hours.

The app developer did it on his end and only then it got saved and worked without issues exactly 5 hours. after that, it was simply preventing customers from purchasing anything, we lost sales and the support was nowhere to be found.

May 6, 2020

Hello,

Sorry for reaching out to your late and I really very sorry to hear about the problem you faced.

I have checked the chat and email from your end and our team has been replied on the same day you send the query to us. I am not sure where we are wrong and not able to assist you with your queries.

Thanks

Smash A Cake Brisbane

I don't like how there is no support for this app...I installed it for my customers to choose their pick up date and time and this app is great for that but it never shows in my check out so I am paying for nothing.

November 4, 2019

Hi there, we have provided live chat support to our official website(https://appsonrent.com) and also inside the app's dashboard and getting a couple of chats daily from our other app users. We have checked with your store and email, we haven't received any emails and chat query form your end. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat support to fix the issues you're facing with our app.

11:11 flores

Está pésima la aplicación, no le permite a mis clientes poder seleccionar el horario y por consiguiente no permite realizar la compra .

May 2, 2019

Hi - I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with our app. We are aware of the issue you had with that app and you also haven't contacted us regarding it. Would you please let us know what issue you faced with this app so we can help you with.

Wayste

For an app that calls itself "On Time Delivery" I was expecting a feature that allows customers to choose a delivery time (that's how it was advertised in the description). The setup worked OK (not perfectly though), but nowhere did customers get the chance to choose a delivery time / date. After contacting the support team about this, I got the following response:

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the concern. We would like to inform you that after updating the Shopify's security policy we had to remove this functionality from our application."

Had I not contacted them, I would have continued to pay the monthly fee without getting anything in return. The app is still live now with the subtitle "Let customers choose a delivery date", which is just plain wrong, according to the response I got from the support team.

April 24, 2019

Hey,

Shopify doesn't allow anyone to have control or customizing over the checkout page. We were providing this feature before the new security update from Shopify on from 30-Jan-2019.

I hope you understand.