On Time Delivery

On Time Delivery

by Appsonrent

Let customers choose their order delivery date and time

Smash A Cake Brisbane

I don't like how there is no support for this app...I installed it for my customers to choose their pick up date and time and this app is great for that but it never shows in my check out so I am paying for nothing.

November 4, 2019

Hi there, we have provided live chat support to our official website(https://appsonrent.com) and also inside the app's dashboard and getting a couple of chats daily from our other app users. We have checked with your store and email, we haven't received any emails and chat query form your end. Please get in touch with us via email or live chat support to fix the issues you're facing with our app.

11:11 flores

Está pésima la aplicación, no le permite a mis clientes poder seleccionar el horario y por consiguiente no permite realizar la compra .

May 2, 2019

Hi - I'm sorry for the inconvenience you had with our app. We are aware of the issue you had with that app and you also haven't contacted us regarding it. Would you please let us know what issue you faced with this app so we can help you with.

Wayste

For an app that calls itself "On Time Delivery" I was expecting a feature that allows customers to choose a delivery time (that's how it was advertised in the description). The setup worked OK (not perfectly though), but nowhere did customers get the chance to choose a delivery time / date. After contacting the support team about this, I got the following response:

"Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the concern. We would like to inform you that after updating the Shopify's security policy we had to remove this functionality from our application."

Had I not contacted them, I would have continued to pay the monthly fee without getting anything in return. The app is still live now with the subtitle "Let customers choose a delivery date", which is just plain wrong, according to the response I got from the support team.

April 24, 2019

Hey,

Shopify doesn't allow anyone to have control or customizing over the checkout page. We were providing this feature before the new security update from Shopify on from 30-Jan-2019.

I hope you understand.