On Time Delivery Date

Best for Local Order Delivery and Store pickup option

From $7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FitFood

Location Netherlands

The app works very well and their customer service is quick and helpfull. They always respond quickly and handle the issue.

June 13, 2022

Thank you for your review!!! Yes the support is always there to help you😁

Hedonia Toronto

Wonderful app that makes communicating delivery preferences simple between store and customer. Any questions and confusions were always clarified by a timely and knowledgable support team- thank you Charmy!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!😊😊😊😊

Fit Eat UK

Helpful for our local deliveries. I am happy with this app since we started using it in our store. :)

April 15, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!! 😊

Blue Jay Box

This app worked well for me. Charmy helped me out through their support chat and got it all set up and looking just the way I wanted!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 😊 The team is always there to help you.

Balloon Up

The app itself works perfectly fine. Amazing and fast responding support. They solve your problems quickly and they are very friendly. Great job!

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 🤗💖

Balloons and paper inc

The customer service is superb. I am using the delivery and pick up option of this app. Works perfectly for my storefront business.

March 16, 2022

Walls Nation

Amazing App & support, love it, it great to have this app, it increases trust & helps alot with scheduling delivery

March 16, 2022

Lime Blue Coffee

So far the customer service from the dev has been outstanding!!! I highly recommend this app and wish the dev the best of success :)

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!! 🤗💖 We are so grateful for your kind words....

Popsi Love

I have been using the app since the creation of my Shopify website, it worked well until 2 back to back orders where clients did not put delivery informations on their orders. The delivery informations buttons were placed after the "check out " and "payment" buttons on mobile devices and that created confusion for customers! Fortunately I contacted the app support team directly via the « Help » email and they managed to fix it within an hour or so. Great service, mega relieved!! Thank you!

February 7, 2022

Unfined Wines

The app functions great for our local delivery logistics, though it did need a lot of custom code tweaking to tailor it to our Cart/Checkout page and functionality. Fortunately, the developer is very responsive, finds the solution and quick to turnaround a request, very pleased with the customer service so far (two months in).

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback.... 😊😊😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23