Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

Cartoccio Milano

Great plugin, it saved my life. Now I can give my users the possibility to choose the time and date of delivery and it's all very simple!

Пазарчето

excellent app and support on point!
nice features
nice support
works better than most time delivery maps

The Skinny Juicery

The Delivery Date Schedul app team is very accommodating and responsive to our questions. They even suggested a better layout so that the app will be more fluid and adapt to our store. We appreciate it as some of us start-up founders are more focused on marketing and branding that e-commerce third party providers are better supplemented with a great customer service!

Time 4 Flowers

Why 5? Because the app together with the customer service I received absolutely deserves it. I had a problem with the customer bypassing the selection of delivery date and when I contacted the help desk, they fixed it within a day! Fast and easy to understand communication. Highly recommend

KochKistl

Excellent customer support, app works just fine!
Recommended by us! We have a quite complex ordering and delivery dates setup to fulfill, Delivery Date Schedule makes it possible. CSS supported professionally.

pasticceriamodenese

App perfetta! Funziona benissimo, e l'assistenza online è rapida ed efficiente! Consigliata, costo non eccessivo. 30 giorni di prova sono molti, e permettono di capire bene il funzionamento. Si possono integrare slot temporali e giorno di chiusura o ferie!

MyLustre.com

Appsonrent has excellent customer support responding to our concerns fast when there are issues. A good app for those that need to have delivery slots. Definitely, it has room to grow and improve but it is sufficient for basic delivery slot selection.

Essencias Japan

I have used for a few days this app, and I think is very easy to use, and support is real good too!
I recomend it for people who does not have so much experience with computers, like me support staff was outstanding

Jun Global

Very functional app, matches all our complex needs and this developer is supper and very responsive to support our request. Kudos!

Sestra Food

Heel goede, gratis app! Service is echt top. Na uren zoeken naar een oplossing heeft Charmy na 15 minuten het probleem al op gelost. Top!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15