Delivery Date Schedule

Delivery Date Schedule

by Appsonrent

Best for Local Order Delivery Shipping Date and Time option

grumpy flowers

Customer service is great! App reasonably priced and suits our clients need. Would recommend to others.

September 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always here to help you with your queries... 😊😊😊

Spring Wish

It is a very simple app but powerful. If you like your customers to decide when they want to get their order delivered, this is the app all you need. The most feature I like is the Calendar view: you could see clearly when is the next order coming. Also I like the calendar picker looks clear and neat, you have it's control by using the css. And the Customer Service person (Charmy) has help me patiently with my thousands of questions. Great Job Charmy !

August 31, 2021

Blooming Poet

Just installed the app and works great so far. Easy to install and prompt Customer Service support. The live chat option is fantastic!

August 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your review buddy.....❤️‍❤️‍ It was our pleasure to help you with your query.🥳

Catering i Malmö och Lund med brett utbud - Caterking.se

Excellent help, even with customizing order emials into Swedish language. Easy to configure and install.

August 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your words!🙌🙌🙌 It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries❤️❤️❤️

Carrots On Wheels

Great app! Simple and does exactly what you need with the ability to customize to meet business processes. Also very helpful customer support. Thank you

August 19, 2021

Wonderful Cake House

Easily to set up and working fine! Helps our team to limit daily order for our bakery store per day. Support was responsive and efficient! Thank you so much!

August 11, 2021

Woahh!!! Thank you so much for your words!❤️ It's our pleasure to help you out with your queries🙌🙌🙌

Nyonya Lab

Best schedule delivery app so far, basically solved all my problems and even help me to do some coding which I have no coding knowledge at all, thumbs up and keep the good works!

August 5, 2021

Toby's Deliveries

The best scheduling app on Shopify I found. Customer support is amazing and quick! The only downside is that you can't use this with your side cart as it only works at the main cart.

August 5, 2021

My Mum's Cookies

This app solves my problem of delivery by forcing the customers to select the required date of delivery before they could make payment. I don't have to call them to check the dates anymore.
The customer service is simply excellent. They resolve the issue within a few hours. They even help us to resolve some other issues pertaining to the positioning of the Date field. Very impressed with their level of service.

August 3, 2021

Hey👋 Thank you so much for your review!🙏🏻 We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. 🙌🏻😊 😊

Little Gift Project

This app has been amazing so far on my website, so easy to use & when i did have some trouble with where the calendar was located the support was incredible, they were so quick to reply and help with what i was struggling with. Great service and great app i highly recommend!

July 22, 2021

Woahhhh!!!Thank you very much for your valuable feedback!!!🙌🙌🙌 Keep growing and manage your deliveries with Delivery Date Schedule....😍

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21