OnBuy Integration

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hydroponic Centre

Summaiya has beeen really helpfull in helping us set everything up.
We just started using the app, but until now we are really happy with how things went.

Henry George Menswear Ltd

We are new to OnBuy and we wanted a solid connection from Shopify. We use CedCommerce for Fruugo and Amazon so it was a no brainer. Easy to hook up your account and great customer service.

Blissimi

Without help from Geetika I would still be trying to work out how to get my products listed on Onbuy.
She uploaded and profiled my items and was very efficient and friendly.

Harper Kendall

Excellent App extremely helpful support who are always there to help you out with any issues highly recommend!

grosband

Fast support, good communication. they help by uploading all products and so safe time of the customer.
they Should Do more integrations with as many as possible marketplaces

BDL Store

Whilst it takes a little bit of configuration to get everything set-up and working well between Shopify and OnBuy, once set-up, this app does a great job of seamlessly syncing inventory and orders. I initially took the 7-day free trial but experienced some problems with configuration, but this was not a problem, they extended my trial until everything was working properly. The support is excellent. Geetika even called me to talk me through everything on the telephone and this helped me get it all sorted out. I recommend you try it out and see for yourself.

EDGEUKID

They're a great help in fixing problems I wish they would do more through email than whats app. I never have a problem with Aman he is always there to fix problems and explain different things for me

RueZone

Time spent using app About 2 months

We have used the app to connect with Onbuy. The app has been ok, we had to overcome some issues where we didn't have EAN/Barcodes for some items, but Geetika was extremely helpful in getting things resolved.
I must say that the customer service has been very good and responses to our questions have been quick - at any time of the day we get a response which is very encouraging.
I think there are things within the app that we aren't using that we could benefit from, but so far no serious issues.

Mango Tree Knobs

Such an easy integration and can't stress how helpful the support team are. It makes all the difference.

Attic Discovery Shop

The customer support is very responsive and helpful. So if you're ever stuck you can have confidence they'll get back to you super fast! Can recommend!