OnBuy Integration

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DADAMART

The app is great for syncing your products from shopify to OnBuy. I would most definitely recommend this app.
Super impressed. I highly recommend using CedCommerce as the GO-TO company with any your Shopify Solutions.
I cannot emphasise how much important this team is for my business.
A brilliant App & Team to work with. They foresee all the possible issues and problems.
Extremely well designed, user friendly and works all the time. The app itself is automating so many things from shopify to OnBuy, and they have covered so many details within, which is what makes this app a complete package.
I recognize that these people are talented and again a must mention the support is amazing and very helpful . Very happy.

NEXTLEVELUK

Great service by Geetika was a bit confusing to start with but works perfect now, keep up the good work

Toptoys2u Limited

Great customer support, always happy to help you with how to use the app. The app itself can be difficult to work out at first but once you get used to it, it's great and a massive time-saver.

EcoStardust

Installed and struggled to get our products to import, however the support team are amazing and super helpful. They are accessible on Whatsapp and even chased us to get our integration working. This top support has meant we are now fully integrated and super happy. Thank you

Super Heroes Warehouse

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good and useful app. Works well. Support is always keen to help with any questions and only one click away via whatapp.

Little Lord & Lady

Customer support from Geetika is excellent. I was struggling with the terminology and she explained it really well. Thanks!

MYWISETONY

Location China

I used Cedcommerce's onbuy app and the experience has been amazing. Very help and kind. Customer services was able to give additional information and solved complex problems Easy import products from shopify to app , easy listing to onbuy. app run very smooth and custom features are amzazing to customize products from the app without changing on my shopify store. I am going to set up more store. Thanks to CedCommerce onbuy team for their efforts

Womens Clothing

Womens-Clothing.us
Very useful App. Great support from Geetika. Looking forward to listing all my products this week, and seeing how it goes now.

IQCovers International

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is just perfect, wanted to install this app to simplify feeds into multiple countries which it does and so much more! Great functions to help customise your feeds and sync our products prices and inventory perfectly, the support is super fast and helpful.
Once you get used to this app after set up, everything is a breeze, this app has saved me so much time, would definitely recommend. We are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We recommend this app to every one selling on onbuy.
Thank you CED commerce for your awesome apps

Stop Creak

I wanted to get my business onboarded on OnBuy. But, it was easier said than done in the beginning. The reason being me working alone on the project with no assistance from anyone. However, CedCommerce came to my assistance in the nick of time. And I gotta say they’ve got good support folks that’ll help you out in case of any trouble. Furthermore, the features of their Shopify app turned out to be more robust than I thought. There’s this smoothness in the transaction process through their app that syncs orders directly to my Shopify store. The price and inventory syncing are great as well.