OnBuy Integration

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Onbuy-integration

ISMOD

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good support good app, the team setup a whatsapp group which was very helpful to resolve integration issues. Thanks

Technology Outlet

CEDcommerce is the Best Shopify Development Company I encountered in my long experience. They have far best SHOPIFY APP & unique in market, however what standout apart from technical aspect is their Support & lightening fast reverts on the queries. OnBuy project dedicated Team at CEDcommerce went above and beyond in solving your issues.They are highly knowledgeable and best I worked with in the market. Guided me step by step for product Sync, configuration and walk-through the best strategy to move ahead. I am so impressed with this Ced-OnBuy team I will be sure to strongly recommend them to my friends & business around. It's rare you get such great live support these days, Makes Life easier for us. Happy to be a customer :)

ArtMaterialsShop

I had a problem integrating Shopify products with OnBuy but support patiently helped me out with listing. Waiting to see how it goes with the trial.

DADAMART

The app is great for syncing your products from shopify to OnBuy. I would most definitely recommend this app.
Super impressed. I highly recommend using CedCommerce as the GO-TO company with any your Shopify Solutions.
I cannot emphasise how much important this team is for my business.
A brilliant App & Team to work with. They foresee all the possible issues and problems.
Extremely well designed, user friendly and works all the time. The app itself is automating so many things from shopify to OnBuy, and they have covered so many details within, which is what makes this app a complete package.
I recognize that these people are talented and again a must mention the support is amazing and very helpful . Very happy.

NEXTLEVELUK

Great service by Geetika was a bit confusing to start with but works perfect now, keep up the good work

Toptoys2u Limited

Great customer support, always happy to help you with how to use the app. The app itself can be difficult to work out at first but once you get used to it, it's great and a massive time-saver.

EcoStardust

Installed and struggled to get our products to import, however the support team are amazing and super helpful. They are accessible on Whatsapp and even chased us to get our integration working. This top support has meant we are now fully integrated and super happy. Thank you

Super Heroes Warehouse

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good and useful app. Works well. Support is always keen to help with any questions and only one click away via whatapp.

Little Lord & Lady

Customer support from Geetika is excellent. I was struggling with the terminology and she explained it really well. Thanks!

MYWISETONY

Location China

I used Cedcommerce's onbuy app and the experience has been amazing. Very help and kind. Customer services was able to give additional information and solved complex problems Easy import products from shopify to app , easy listing to onbuy. app run very smooth and custom features are amzazing to customize products from the app without changing on my shopify store. I am going to set up more store. Thanks to CedCommerce onbuy team for their efforts