OnBuy Integration

OnBuy Integration

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
CedCommerce
4.6
September 7, 2021

We have used the app to connect with Onbuy. The app has been ok, we had to overcome some issues where we didn't have EAN/Barcodes for some items, but Geetika was extremely helpful in getting things resolved.
I must say that the customer service has been very good and responses to our questions have been quick - at any time of the day we get a response which is very encouraging.
I think there are things within the app that we aren't using that we could benefit from, but so far no serious issues.

RueZone
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 24, 2021

Such an easy integration and can't stress how helpful the support team are. It makes all the difference.

Mango Tree Knobs
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 13, 2021

The customer support is very responsive and helpful. So if you're ever stuck you can have confidence they'll get back to you super fast! Can recommend!

Attic Discovery Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 8, 2021

I found the app a little confusing but the support is fantastic and I as walked through it step by step and now I'm like a pro!

Home of Charlotte
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 2, 2021

A great app, rich in features, and the staff is very patient. If you have any questions, they will help us answer the first time.

Sticktoyourself