OnBuy Integration

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rubbastuff

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic shortcut to getting hundreds of products live on OnBuy with synced inventory. Customer support was excellent, keen to help you and make the task as easy as possible. I probably would never have got round to using it, but they practically did it for me:-)

Flight Knight

The tool is fantastic and has saved us a huge amount of time. The customer service is beyond amazing and I have had no issues ever since I started. It was easy to get started and the ongoing support is priceless. i use app to list my product to onbuy .honestly easy to list product, inventory syncing, Orders were automatically copied over to our Shopify store and completed there automatically. Very smooth and easy process. I feel much more confident about using this app moving forward. Fantastic, patient and kind customer service. thank you team cedcommerce.

TradeandSwap

Location Germany

I am quite convinced with the Onbuy app and service provided by CEDCommerce. This app just made the entire product upload process so much easier! I did come across some difficulty, but the support team are SUPER RESPONSIVE. One thing I really appreciate is that every time I have reached out to them with my concerns, they assisted me untill it got resolved with instant replies. This app proved to be quite efficient as it saved me so much time, by cutting down most of the tiresome manual process. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app to anybody who is looking for simplified and effortless selling on OnBuy.

Globriteworld

Time spent using app About 23 hours

So far so good requires a little technical know-how as onbuy is not as straight forward, but customer support was fast and concise.

Articulate Gallery

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app and found it easy to use and when I had any questions the support was excellent - thanks!

Aspire Art Glass

I'm new to onbuy and trying to upload my products, this app seems great for the integration and makes everything so much easier! I did come across some difficulty, but the team are super responsive and have dealt with everything very quickly, helping me and fixing things for me where necessary.

Euro e-Store

Super easy and quick integration from Shopify to OnBuy. The CedCommerce support team are very helpful and a delight to interact with. Highly recommended, great service.

SuperCoolCreations

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is just perfect, wanted to install this app to simplify feeds into multiple countries which it does and so much more! Great functions to help customise your feeds and sync our products prices and inventory perfectly, the support is super fast and helpful.
Once you get used to this app after set up, everything is a breeze, this app has saved me so much time, would definitely recommend. We are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We recommend this app to every one selling on onbuy.
Thank you CED commerce for your awesome apps

Beadz Galore, t/a Giftz Galore Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app easy to use, with excellent customer service when things go wrong.
easy to manage orders and stock within the app

Expital

Best support ever! the guys are very fast to solve the problems and the app does is work properly !