OnBuy Integration

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Onbuy-integration

SuperCoolCreations

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is just perfect, wanted to install this app to simplify feeds into multiple countries which it does and so much more! Great functions to help customise your feeds and sync our products prices and inventory perfectly, the support is super fast and helpful.
Once you get used to this app after set up, everything is a breeze, this app has saved me so much time, would definitely recommend. We are extremely happy with the product and amazing support. We recommend this app to every one selling on onbuy.
Thank you CED commerce for your awesome apps

Beadz Galore, t/a Giftz Galore Ltd

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app easy to use, with excellent customer service when things go wrong.
easy to manage orders and stock within the app

Expital

Best support ever! the guys are very fast to solve the problems and the app does is work properly !

UK Souvenirs And Gifts

It's a fairly straight forward process but when i have needed help then It has been expertly given very quickly by Geetika. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful and has even been helping me at 1am (her time) I have only just set up and still wait to see how the system works in the real world once sales start coming in and affecting inventory levels but so far I am impressed by the system and the very helpful support. Thank you.

IEWAREHOUSE

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing customer care is done by Geetika, thank you so much to look after my onbuy store, you really have a gem, the app it's self so easy that anyone can integrate the items, fast pushing to the market and the results are really promising, keep it up and you really an asset the Cedcommerce, Will do more business with Cedcommerce in Future

My Bedroom Gym

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had some trouble uploading my products to the OnBuy marketplace. Fortunately enough the CED support team guided me through each and every step. The intricate details of the whole ordeal were crystal clear, to be honest, that helped me a lot with the Shopify App. Getting professional help is somewhat of a rare occurrence these days, but I’m glad I found the right team at the right time. CED is pretty good when it comes to work ethics.

seasonalhomeonline.co.uk

Very patient with me for almost 3 hours, still some work for me to do to get my listings ready for Onbuy, but support so far was great. Thank you.

Louise's Party Deals

Use the app to upload to my on buy account. I'm not at all technical and would have given up if it wasn't for the excellent customer service who are there to assist and guide me every step of the way. Amazing service very responsive to all my queries many thanks for all your help

Giddy Goat Toys

Used the app to upload my products to OnBuy. I'm not very technical so was really pleased with their responsive and helpful customer service

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

Very easily synced my inventory to OnBuy. The product profiling feature is also a plus. My orders are also synced to my store. Great app - all Cedcommerce apps are awesome! Our company has become like family with Cedcommerce, we have 5 of their apps.