OnBuy Integration

OnBuy Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

Mersey Spares

Not a good solution for selling one onbuy. Used this to connect with Onbuy, tedious on not well thought out. Better waiting for a simple normal type integration, had to abandon half way through as could see it was going to be time consuming and a nightmare. This is before i even got to listing my products on onbuy

Smiths Fashion

Poor support. Poor integration. Changes on the channel are not updated on the app quickly enough leading to errors when listing stock. It is actually easier to manually list than use the app which begs the question "what is the point of the app"

GreenZech Store

The app description is misleading!
Onbuy support the unlimited Skus. but the app only support 10SKUs, not the product quantity. if you category is like clothing, shoes with bulk variants, this app may only support only 200-300 listings.

Konstantin Antiques

Time wasters on board are the best mirror of this company, and the app it self. In request communicate with OnBuy regards illogical request company advisor just send you away. Shame!!!

leadingadgets

The tool doesn't work. Is causing us to lose thousands dollar because doesn't sync the items, lost the sync of all our catalog and isn't monitoring price, orders, stock. We're totally messing with this.
Support every day "checking" and no one is giving us a official answer or a fix.

ahmony

The app did not do what the guys promised it would do. I had a chat with them before subscribing, they told me the app will synchronise inventory and order automatically. After subscribing the story was completely different: 1. the uploading of the first 10,000 SKUs will be done free, any other addition will be subjected to additional price; 2. The mapping of the inventory with the marketplace catalogue is manually done. And they were directing me on how to do the mapping, I had no clue of what they were telling me to do, so I paid them additional money to do it for me. We agreed the job will be done in two weeks. After two weeks, it was another story again, I still needed to add some other details to each of the SKUs, meanwhile, all my items uploaded to google shopping and facebook easily without any issue. But since they wanted additional details to be added before it can be mapped on their app, I paid them yet additional money for them to do it and be sure my items are listed on the market place. After two months, they did not do half of the job, even many of the ones they listed were listed in the wrong categories, which is as good as not being listed at all. It was a different story again!!. Meanwhile, they requested that all the payments should be paid through shopify, and that was what I did. But when I reported the problem to shopify, shopify simply sympathize with me and said the policy is that they cannot refund money paid to developpers, unless the developper agree to it. They refused to agree to the refund of the money. So I lost all the money both for subscription and the additional money for them to do the job, no work is done, and they wasted my time. No single truth comes from their mouth. They don't know what they are doing.

MADKITTY2013

Complete waste of my time
I have spent nearly20 hours mapping attributes (which the app should be doing surely?) I have had attributes disappear when trying to publish products and some of the size attributes will not show up at all, I have one product with 4 size attributes but only 3 of them show up on the attribute mapping ??????. after setting everything up after repeated attempts. finally got 1 item to go up only to be told "Failed - default image required". the listing only has one image. aaaargh
Worst app i ever tried> CED commerce should look at shopify's ebay integration it is so easy to use and maps all the attributes and categories for you.
I could have listed a dozen items on onbuy in the time I have spent on this app. Complete waste of time
MAKE IT EASIER TO USE CED COMMERCE

October 16, 2020

Hey MADKITTY2013,
We are extremely sorry to hear that you are facing trouble with our extension. We would like to tell you that our OnBuy Integration is a vast extension with lots of functionalities, settings, terms & conditions. It is designed keeping in mind all the complications that sellers face while selling on OnBuy.
The reason why we believe this mishappening has occurred is because our demonstration team was not able to connect with you. After the purchase we were attempting get in touch with you to explain the process, but there was no positive response from your end.
We are sorry to hear this and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss the issues further with you. Please reach out to us.
We will surely help you in the same way as we do with our all sellers once you get connected with us.
Hoping to hear from you soon

Watch and Clock Parts

16/10/2020
Cedcommerce have replied to my negative review , their reply is total rubbish and not true, the app does not work. Their experts have only managed to list an additional 100 products in over 2 months, their customer support is not 24/7 at all and they just disappear for weeks without a reply even though they promise to fix it , lots of false promises and lies from this company sadly, as customers we deserve better !!!! 02/09/2020 Still not working, Im actually getting tired of asking them to fix it, they told me they have 500 happy customers which i really doubt. It simply is not working. Onbuy have now told me to upload via CSV and not to use the app anymore
Cedcommerce keep telling me if i sign up for the plan they will make it work Awful app , awful customer support, 27/08/2020
We have just noticed that the few products that actually did upload were sent as refurbished and not new, this seems to be another bug that needs fixing Even though the app doesnt work I have been told that i must now pay.
I think this app is getting closer and closer to the bin !! unless they very quickly sort it out. 26/08/2020 We have managed to load just a few items to onbuy, we have many many items processing, which have been processing for days now and they do not load, have been waiting all day for a response from Cedcommerce. So at the moment the app is still not working as it should. Its been 2 1/2 weeks of solid work from us which really should not be necessary 25/08/2020
It has been a hard slog to get this app working as there were a lot of bugs but today I can confirm that the order processing side of the app is working, the only issue is that you must enter a tracking number or it doesn't ship on the onbuy side. 18/08/2020
it Simply does not work . I have tried to get some resolution with Cedcommerce but the answer is always tomorrow !!! When i see it working i will change this feedback

October 16, 2020

Apologies for the inconveniences Watch and Clock Parts, it was unfortunate to see your survey for our OnBuy Integration Application.

We would like to inform you that our app is now working fine. The issues regarding false product condition has been resolved.

We appreciate your patience and we also understand how frustrating it is when things don't go as expected. We assure that from now things will run smoothly as ever and we are always here to help you with anything you need.

We do have a small request. Since the reviews of our products affects other merchants so would you please remove it once your problem is resolved.

Thanks and have a nice day