One Click Checkout &Sticky Bar

One Click Checkout &Sticky Bar

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 18, 2019

Great addition to my store.
Works well, easy setup, perfect support. Improves my conversion and looks professional. 10/10!

CSM24 Store
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 14, 2019

I have just installed this app, and being not that computer savvy, I needed help installing. Well this was done extremely quickly and executed with care.
Great customer service. Now just crossing my fingers as to more sales!

Little Bird Designs
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
Edited April 13, 2019

They promised me to waive the monthly fee for an issue on the app. Unfortunately they are still charging my account for $15.95/month
I don't trust them anymore.

Herald Lab
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 5, 2019

Brilliant product and AMAZING customer service. Wish everything could be this easy! I don't typically write reviews, don't want to tip off my competitors to a great product, but these guys really deserve it!

GotItHere.com
Time spent using app: 12 months
March 25, 2019

BEST service , 2 minutes they answered me . thank u to the team
i recomand this app . the app is very useful

KIDosophie
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 17, 2019

The app helped me place the buy now button on all pages and also takes the customer directly to the checkout page

Peaceful Scriptures
Spain
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 10, 2019

EXCELLENT APP! I used this app and very friendly customer support I got . He didn't stop until he fixed my problem.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.... GET THEM! YOU WONT REGRET THIS APP. AA++++++++

Optumsound.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 10, 2018

I like this app. It works great! Very good S.A.V. listening and very responsive to adapt to the domain !!

Jadiz
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 26, 2018

Customer support was awsome! We had a slight issue and one-click support team had it fixed in less than 24 hours. Great communication. Would highly recommend working with this company. We are excited to see how this app works with increasing sale through faster check-out!

Elusive Cowgirl Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited September 14, 2018

Kyril Helped me with my questions super fast and answered my questions in no time :). very helpful app. nice design and very smooth. thumbs up !

Gadget Worlds