One Click Checkout &Sticky Bar

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout with One Click!

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

skip to checkout app

Doce Paixao

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 1 day

Esse aplicativo realmente ajuda a aumentar nossas vendas

B R Sporting Goods Inc

Time spent using app About 2 years

Worked great for us! Helped turn visitors into customers!

Petlover World

Location Singapore
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Doesn't work at all ... Not even one feature, tweaking every settings possible nothing works

Arabicworld

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Very nice to use.
Highly recommend.

Sond 4

This is a great app that increases conversion rate, is easy to use and is backed up by great support. There is no reason not to install it on a site!

Flyingfit Foods 3

Location Australia

seems to work well - i need this on my site so will continue
.. thanks

Mystedge

I deleted this app a long time ago, but I am still being charged.

Ancientlust

Let me be very clear, YOU WILL NOT find a better PopUp application that has a dedicated, intelligent, and fully capable team like SpurIT has. This is by far the best support I’ve seen yet; out of any Shopify app. I will be using the app over any other app for the remainder of my store. Oh I almost forgot, the PopUp itself is equally as good, with custom coding capabilities, at a truly remarkable cost. Thank You SpurIT!

J B Marshall Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

There are many elements I take into consideration when a 5 star rating strikes me. Quality of the app, customization, functionality, and SERVICE. There have been some crucial pieces of my website that needed to exist in order to function as smoothly as it does now. The One-Click Checkout team has fully exceeded my expectations. They were very time conscious with my requests and jumped at the chances to help. I am very thankful to be partnered with them.

Green Gone

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works pretty well so far. Intuitive design, super easy, hoping to pump conversion.