One Click Checkout

One Click Checkout

by SpurIT UAB

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

Neons4you

it works very well, its for free and does everything i need, download this a dont regreat, do it now

The Little Quinn Boutique

It's nice but 20 a month for a button seems extreme. Also, making me rate it before I even know if the button makes a difference is weird.

Kohu Road

I used this app to help me put buttons on our homepage, and I really like how its easy to use and their support team are great and always ready to help.

Cineda™

I used this app to optimize my check out page and it is working great. The support is perfect. I recommand

Ellen's winkel

Omg Finally something that is working! thank you. I need to fill 100 words but i won't write a story soo..

Elite LUX Store

extremely easy to setup and configure. does what it intends to do and support team are great ready to step in to help. Love this app!

Swift Cycling

Do not install!!! It's not clear what are the premium functions and what aren't. The app allows you to use premium functions and automatically changes to payed plan. It NEVER NOTIFIES YOU that it has changed the plan and CHARGES YOU WITHOUT YOU EVER KNOWING OR APPROVING OF ANYTHING. This is unacceptable.

June 16, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We would kindly inform you that you approve charges while installation process and also the app has banners inside of it that inform you about paid features.

Cosmic Intuition

I installed this app to create "buy now" buttons on the homepage and it worked for free. Thanks a lot for this awesome product!

Society Lighting

Very helpful app. Avoids the shopping cart where many abandoned carts happen. I use it in all my stores.

Brozillah

Easy to instal and customer care are very prompt and helpful! I recommend even the free version of this app!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16