One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. Add to Cart Button

MainelySweetz Creations

This app has been an easy tool to add to my Shopify store and so far has integrated well with my store design.

Big Sisters/ Sisterhood

Very easy to install the app, super happy with it! Love it and I am super excited to use it on my site.

April 7, 2021

Thank you! It's so good to know you love it :)

LeMondeDeLaMuscu

Parfait c'est pile ce qu'il me fallait . Il permet parfaitement de passer du bouton ajouter au panier au checkout, on peut même choisir ou le bouton doit être changer ( page produit ou page d'accueil ) c'est qui est parfait pour mon mono produit ^^. Cerise sur le gateau il est totallement gratuit (enfin pour cette option en tout cas)

April 7, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

CDCASA - Fitness Equipments Store

They are very nice, help me solve all my problems quickly. The app is useful, makes up for the weakness of my theme. You will thank it.

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Songara All Ayurvedic

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our BUY NOW BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

March 22, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)

HV-Queens

so far so good. I'm testing the button in red until next month. I'll let you know if i make more sales in red or in blue

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

404WARDROBE

Even after I have removed the app, it still doesn't go away. And it does not allow me to click the cross or continue shopping

February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Cart Need

best app the support me is amazing and the app is working perfectly . 5 star for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 15, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

MDYOCTPS.

huge JS file that can't be removed. Slowing down entire website. Useless.. I don't recommend it to anybody

February 1, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help with this case. Please feel free to reach out to us 24/7 with any difficulties or questions, we are always happy to assist.

GrassFoods

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our ADD CART BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15