One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

discounter64

HUGE js file that causes highly increased loading times on page. Uninstallation of the app doesn't remove this large file either.

GrassFoods

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our ADD CART BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

VQ Deals

Very helpful quickly helped me fix my issue. Thank You
The app itself needs work but does what it says it will do.

January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Here Fishy

Day one and app works effectively. I appreciate the part of the app that allows the add to cart to be skipped. A one product store benefits greatly from this function.

December 14, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

The Papaya Factory

The app works perfectly.... I'd also like to emphasize the quick feedback of Eugenia (support) for giving me the correct solution about a problem a had in my store related with the size of the button (website version) on Minimal theme.
Thanks!!!

December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

Animalovestore

HUGE js file that causes highly increased loading times on page. Uninstallation of the app doesn't remove this large JS file either.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've already removed the app's leftover code and tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ziziflair

We enabled the app on our new store with the free version but unfortunately we were billed for a paid service in the first month. Sent an email to customer support and got a prompt revert. Alexander from customer support was able to revert the changes back to a free plan and charges were reversed. App is good and it does what is expected. Customer service was prompt and satisfactory. Giving 4 stars - deducting one star because the app does not display a warning when a paid plan is activated. Other than that - all good.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion. The thing is that the app switches plan automatically once paid features are enabled. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Tori Arnold Art

The customer service was very helpful! They were able to reply in a timely and very accommodating manner.

September 17, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! :)

belshop

I want to have one page check out
I will increase conversion and decrease abondoned cart
...........

September 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced such confusing situation. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss this case and help.
Looking forward to your reply!

Velocity Performance Products

Edit: The developer reached out and said we are not actually being charged, just approved up to the minimum tier of $9.95/30 days. I raised the score because it did work otherwise. If possible it should be updated so the free tier doesn't send an email saying that you approved charges on the free their of an App.

Installed the app on the free tier and then I get an email saying I approved it at $9.95/30 days? like WTF

September 1, 2020

Thanks for your feddback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We would kindly inform you that the app needs the charge to be approved even if you are using the free plan. The thing is that if you decide to use the paid features and enable them, the app will switch plan to the paid one automatically, that's the reason why the charge should be approved beforehand.
Anyway, sorry for inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14