4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for streamlining the checkout process and enhancing conversion rates. Its "Buy Now" feature, which directly leads customers to checkout, is particularly favored. The app is praised for its easy installation, compatibility with platforms like PageFly, and efficient customer support. It's known to reduce cart abandonment rates, thus increasing sales. The free version offers all essential features and can be customized to align with a store's brand aesthetics.

June 6, 2022

This is an amazing app. It's very simple, but it gets the job done perfectly. I 100% recommend this app! Also, very helpful for stores where customers usually order only 1 item

Marc Thomas
Over 1 year using the app
January 5, 2022

The app works great and the support is also excellent. We needed a small design adjustment, which was implemented quickly and appropriately. Highly recommended.

VOYAL Linnen
Germany
About 1 year using the app
May 31, 2021

Easy to instal and customer care are very prompt and helpful! I recommend even the free version of this app!!

Brozillah
Malta
About 1 year using the app
January 20, 2020

Love this app and its awesome customer service! I used it to increase my conversions and add the buy now button and it works great!

TheNeverlandDesigns
12 months using the app
Cronics OU replied January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are so glad that you love it :)

June 12, 2021

extremely easy to setup and configure. does what it intends to do and support team are great ready to step in to help. Love this app!

Elite LUX Store
11 months using the app
October 31, 2022

The APP was easy to install and set-up. Although need some twicking on the button's size but was easily sorted with the help from their customer support team. They keep us up todate on our request and promptly excuted. Fantastic customer service.

D'Artisan Shoppe
New Zealand
9 months using the app
August 4, 2021

I have never left a review in my life, but I to this time. The customer service is outstanding. Installing the app is very simple but if you get stuck customer service is fast to help. The app looks professional. Thank you Stanislav, you was extremely helpful. I wish you all the best

Tropii Loungewear
8 months using the app
February 17, 2022

Does what it says on the tin. The team were extremely helpful in integrating it nicely on my site how I wanted it. Massive thumbs up from me!

Defined Apparel
June 4, 2021

I installed this app to create "buy now" buttons on the homepage and it worked for free. Thanks a lot for this awesome product!

Cosmic Intuition
Netherlands
February 16, 2022

Finora ottima app e supporto ancora migliore se hai problemi a integrare l'app nel tuo negozio!!!!!!!!!

Duipe