One‑Click Checkout

One‑Click Checkout

by SpurIT

Fast Checkout for Add to Cart button. Buy Now & Skip a Cart

Parzels

Great app. Functions well. Hope it helps to increase my sales. Easy to set up and use. thank you so much.

August 17, 2020

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

BlueBann

You can put a lot of functions in your own style. Had some problems with this but the customer service was super fast and helped me with all my problems!

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always happy to help :)

Picks Perfect

It's a great app, I recommend using it, the It makes the check out page and add to cart way better now.

August 12, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Youcanbuy.me

Very easy to setup, works very well. Highly recommend. I hope I will see results with more sales now ;) Thank you

August 5, 2020

Thanks! We really appreciate your feedback! Good luck to your business :)

oh thats great

If you click on some features within the app, you are automatically put on to the paid plan without notice. You will then be billed monthly without any real notification that you've even accepted this.

The app itself is great. If they put paid features in the proper place where you are notified before you are automatically upgraded that would solve this problem. There is also no way to downgrade within the app. So your only solution is to uninstall it.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion! We would kindly inform you that the app has an informational bar on top of the settings page that notifies users about paid features. Anyway, no worries! We have already requested a refund for you from Shopify :)
Also, we've contacted you via email in order to discuss this situation.

AMORA

Awesome app + FANTASTIC service. The app was interfering a bit with some of my other apps I have installed on my site and Eugenia fixed the issues in minutes. Highly recommend.

July 27, 2020

Thanks! Feedback like yours inspires us to become even better :)

My Happy Frames

Pretty simple instructions. Support team was quick to respond and fix my problem. Love the app and highly recommend!

July 27, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long long time :)

Grayback.co

how the way this app charge money is not clear, charge money without notification, really hate this kind of app.

*update 30/7/2020, the developer has refunded my money, so I rise the star from 1 back to 3. I actually like the concept of the app, but there is no pop-up notification before charging money, newbie as me or others will click the pay function accidentally, please improve it.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We would kindly inform you that the app has an informational bar on top of the settings page that notifies users about paid features. Anyway, no worries! We have already requested a refund for you from Shopify :)

OrangesKitchen

Having some difficulty with the apps just now, but then their customers were just top-notch replied my messages without 15mins. Thanks for the service and keep up the good work guys!

July 27, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

MOREMEW

Awesome app and the customer service is the best, they helped me out with any questions I had and made my website checkout a lot better, i highly recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

July 27, 2020

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)