One Click Checkout &Sticky Bar

One Click Checkout &Sticky Bar

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 19, 2021

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our BUY NOW BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

Songara All Ayurvedic
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
SpurIT UAB replied March 22, 2021

Thanks so much! We are always happy to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)

February 23, 2021

so far so good. I'm testing the button in red until next month. I'll let you know if i make more sales in red or in blue

HV-Queens
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
SpurIT UAB replied March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

February 17, 2021

Even after I have removed the app, it still doesn't go away. And it does not allow me to click the cross or continue shopping

404WARDROBE
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
SpurIT UAB replied February 17, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.
Hope to hear from you soon!

February 9, 2021

best app the support me is amazing and the app is working perfectly . 5 star for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cart Need
Philippines
Time spent using app: 15 days
SpurIT UAB replied February 15, 2021

Thanks so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time!

January 26, 2021

huge JS file that can't be removed. Slowing down entire website. Useless.. I don't recommend it to anybody

MDYOCTPS.
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
SpurIT UAB replied February 1, 2021

Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to help with this case. Please feel free to reach out to us 24/7 with any difficulties or questions, we are always happy to assist.

January 8, 2021

It just works great, we resolve an issue with our ADD CART BUTTON on each product of each collection. Also, the support service is very great and efficient the response very quickly.

GrassFoods
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
SpurIT UAB replied January 11, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

Edited January 1, 2021

Very helpful quickly helped me fix my issue. Thank You
The app itself needs work but does what it says it will do.

VQ Deals
Time spent using app: 2 days
SpurIT UAB replied January 4, 2021

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

December 13, 2020

Day one and app works effectively. I appreciate the part of the app that allows the add to cart to be skipped. A one product store benefits greatly from this function.

Here Fishy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
SpurIT UAB replied December 14, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

December 12, 2020

The app works perfectly.... I'd also like to emphasize the quick feedback of Eugenia (support) for giving me the correct solution about a problem a had in my store related with the size of the button (website version) on Minimal theme.
Thanks!!!

The Papaya Factory
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
SpurIT UAB replied December 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

October 28, 2020

HUGE js file that causes highly increased loading times on page. Uninstallation of the app doesn't remove this large JS file either.

Animalovestore
Time spent using app: 3 days
SpurIT UAB replied October 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are extremely sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. We've already removed the app's leftover code and tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!