One Click Checkout

One Click Checkout | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Fast Checkout: Buy Now & Skip to Checkout. One page checkout!

Velocity Performance Products

Edit: The developer reached out and said we are not actually being charged, just approved up to the minimum tier of $9.95/30 days. I raised the score because it did work otherwise. If possible it should be updated so the free tier doesn't send an email saying that you approved charges on the free their of an App.

Installed the app on the free tier and then I get an email saying I approved it at $9.95/30 days? like WTF

September 1, 2020

Thanks for your feddback and sorry that you've faced such confusion. We would kindly inform you that the app needs the charge to be approved even if you are using the free plan. The thing is that if you decide to use the paid features and enable them, the app will switch plan to the paid one automatically, that's the reason why the charge should be approved beforehand.
Anyway, sorry for inconvenience. We've contacted you via email in order to discuss the situation.

oh thats great

If you click on some features within the app, you are automatically put on to the paid plan without notice. You will then be billed monthly without any real notification that you've even accepted this.

The app itself is great. If they put paid features in the proper place where you are notified before you are automatically upgraded that would solve this problem. There is also no way to downgrade within the app. So your only solution is to uninstall it.

July 29, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry that you've faced such inconvenience and confusion! We would kindly inform you that the app has an informational bar on top of the settings page that notifies users about paid features. Anyway, no worries! We have already requested a refund for you from Shopify :)
Also, we've contacted you via email in order to discuss this situation.

Grayback.co

how the way this app charge money is not clear, charge money without notification, really hate this kind of app.

*update 30/7/2020, the developer has refunded my money, so I rise the star from 1 back to 3. I actually like the concept of the app, but there is no pop-up notification before charging money, newbie as me or others will click the pay function accidentally, please improve it.

July 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We would kindly inform you that the app has an informational bar on top of the settings page that notifies users about paid features. Anyway, no worries! We have already requested a refund for you from Shopify :)

Kshitijmart

The app says it has a free plan. But the moment you enable the app, you automatically get billed. Extremely poor and unprofessional way to making money.

July 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss this situation and find a solution but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

tears for trees

App looks good, however I wish there were more features available on the free version. Other than that it's pretty solid

July 7, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

Battementdecils™

Great app and great client service !

February 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly apprecaited! Feel free to reach out to us if you face any issues, we are always ready to help :)

Perfume world uk

excellent customer service very patient and went above board to help me done lots of changes and improvements for me definitely recommend 5 stars thanks again Eugenia you were great.

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! You are more than welcome, so don't hesitate to reach out to us in case of any difficulties!
Good luck to your business :)

TheNeverlandDesigns

Love this app and its awesome customer service! I used it to increase my conversions and add the buy now button and it works great!

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback! We are so glad that you love it :)

Factory To Home

Great app, looks clean, does a great job and the staff are extremely helpful. I recommend it to anyone who wants an option to send customers directly to checkout.

December 31, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Please don't hesitate to contact us in case of any difficulties :)

The Virgin Hair Fantasy

I wasn't sure how to install the app and received great customer service in getting it up and running.

August 13, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!